News
Replying to peng-peng • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
great fighting scenes. No exaggerated moved because this is not Wuxian.
I almost read it as cause heβs not Wuxinπππ
6 2
Replying to AngelaK • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
When did LJQ start to suspect Du Zheng? Was it after he found out about the poison at the mansion? He was still…
His three whyβs were really sooo heartwrenching. Amazingly done by LXY
3 0
Replying to AngelaK • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
He did it twice too! ππI also like that he didn't take advantage of her condition when she almost fell forward…
Omgggg THAT was such a butterfly moment for me. Beautifully fluid in its direction. Kudos to the team
3 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
I have mixed feelings about episode 18, it felt flat to me, specifically the sibling part but after seeing the…
Trueeee I think ep 16 & 17 were wayyy too good and with all this waiting, yeah it lost the effect lol. But Iβm excited for tomorrow with the previewwww
1 1
Replying to 10katie01 • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
Yet again I find myself pulling my hair out over the completely unreasonable inability of media companies to RELEASE…
Yesss please do it for the good in this world ππππ
1 0
On Against the Current • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
Iβm realising this was a mistake to start along early in its airing, HOWWWWW am I suppose to live this waiting life everyday till ep 47!!!!!! Omg itβs only 18 rn dammnit
16 2
Replying to surfinternet7 • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
I guess I'll wait until EP 30 to start it. It seems the plot is getting thicker and this is where the dramas usually…
I envy you right now ππππ daily waiting is ππππ
1 0
Replying to chotoranii • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
oh lanxiang if you only knew what your words mean for youuuuu (ep 19 preview ππ)
I swearrrr jinqiβs whole face was radiating when she was wishing him all that, in his mind heβs like, yes yes and that gon be with youuuuu bby
4 0
Replying to mint finger • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
in wetv? yes. in k*****? no. they have updated the time. it says it will take 17 more hours for the ep to get…
Whattt whyyy it says we are processing this video for me
3 1
Replying to Sharzl • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
I am still not able to watch ep 18 on kisskh.Why?Is the same thing faced by anybody else?
K**** countdowns are so ragebaittttt they never end at 0 πππππ
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
Infatuation is a luxury that only rich people indulge in. LX has more important things on her mind.
π―π― she actually might be legit punished for even considering such things in her mind, so obv I feel xlx will try her best to distance herself from that
1 0
Replying to Yue Rong • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
should be at 11:30 PM
The waitinggggg πππππ
0 3
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
And esp with that stare bro why looool
Yeahhhhhh since last night when he took jinqi away looool boiiii
1 0
Replying to Yiro_20 • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
Why please
π€£π€£π€£π€£
0 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
Nanke is an apparition. He appeared out of nowhere and spooked Gang Tang and Lan Xiang. If it were me, I would…
And esp with that stare bro why looool
6 2
Replying to VINI • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Omg!!!!! what's with those whispers π₯΅, the expression change when he saw lanxiang after the preparation of…
him leaning against the door and watching omggggggggggg
7 2
Replying to y_ummy • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
OMG guysss the bend down and whisper that he's exhausted... ahhhh my heart!!
goshh tiny crumbs doing dynamite level damage to my heartttt
6 0
Replying to _moonwhirl_ • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
WTH episode 16 was so good, the man was flirting with his eyes for the whole episode π€π€ the way he looks…
That lean against the door killed me omgggggg
12 3
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
I haaaate waitingggggggg arghhhh, last 2 episodes were soooo gooood. Gimme all the episodes right nowwwww ππππππ
12 0
Replying to FrankieD • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So 16- Why has nobody commented about Xiuriu happy when she saw her sister rolling around with Zheng. She was…
I didnβt mind her being immediately happy, often our immediate thoughts arenβt what we actually stand for and thatβs okay, ultimately in action, she did the right thing and was worried for her sis.
2 0