Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to SceneStealer • 5 days ago
His mother stayed home. His grandfather refused to come. His father turned up and did what needed doing. Jinqi…
Omg I noticed the ring too, she really was soooo prettyyyyyy in the whole attire.
3 2
Replying to ImSowon • 5 days ago
I keep rewinding to see Jinqi smile ☹️ so cute ☹️
He be like she’s here, now I can plead, pray whatever but she’s here yayyyyy
3 3
Replying to Rahimah Suarez • 5 days ago
The bowing in the wedding scene. It reminds me in her other drama, The Sword and Brocade. She doesnt want to bow…
Omg that was genuinely tough to watch, that woman forcing her back, I felt so sad and angry
2 1
Replying to greenblood_spock • 5 days ago
She got like 5 minutes enjoying the life of freedom with her parents. Then back to the Lin family, not really…
😏😏😏as she should.
1 0
Replying to Mei_Lin • 5 days ago
This show has been giving me a dopamine boost.oh what a surprise it wil be when Jinqi realizes she was the noble…
Omg I really hope they do that reveal sooooon, I kinda want him to see what a roller coaster ride she’s been through and fall for her even more bwahaha
3 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 5 days ago
Right? Where did he learn it from? His emotional regulation is really good. Definitely not from his family LOL
Sooo true, he’s such a fleshed out character in terms of emotional regulation and that actually makes his three shouts of why with Du Zheng so much more impactful no? So cool
1 0
Replying to kechu • 5 days ago
I guess people keep forgetting a reward like that from the emperor is very very rare. He never had a plan where…
Absolutely, well said. If he was given the grace and time of actually pursue her, he would have. Instead he was fighting prominent families, saving the crown prince, getting ppl saved from evil matches his family was setting him up with and what not. While scholar Han just sat at home, all day getting to spend it singing duets with lanxiang,

Yeah, I’d go for the decree too LOL.

I’m happy he knows the wrongness of it though and he can spend his life righting it in a way Lanxiang wants.
7 0
Replying to y_ummy • 5 days ago
I just realized that LJQ is really good with his words 😂Must be from his years as being a Lin and a noble.He's…
Right? Where did he learn it from? His emotional regulation is really good. Definitely not from his family LOL
4 4
Replying to The boyfriend • 5 days ago
I'm searching for a historical C-drama where Romance is central and their storyline is interesting. my favorites…
Those are all my favourites too, you can try blossoms of power. This one though, isn’t romance at center, it a slow burn. So you’ll have to see if you like the characters enough to stick around for the romance,
2 0
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
Have to say, Jinqi was written really well for several aspects of ep 27, not saying he’s spectacular or anything, but I’m happy when I get basic decency and consideration from male characters in dramas.

He understood lanxiangs family was upset, he was considerate enough to Han both in his words and actions. He bore the slap well and handled it really well in the drinks afterwards with friends.

He did so well in communicating his thoughts to lanxiang, that was beautifully done.

Extra bonus is him saying “you’ll get all the fortune first, while I take the hardship first” that was just 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽
30 3
Replying to Isabella Snow • 5 days ago
he can only simmer in nervous jealousy. lol.it's a bummer they make this show more about the other loosely connected…
I actually do understand the scene with Manyi choosing t end her life, it is a definite parallel to what happened to Shen family, but even so. Hahahaha I’m greedy for Main leads more
0 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 5 days ago
Most of us are feeling mixed about it and honestly that’s great. Character don’t need to be doing flawless…
Of course we know ML gets the
FL but that cannot put away the emotions you get relating to something like that, done to you. You can’t away have a clear line of this is drama so has nothing to do with me in mind, all the time. So characters like Han who’s been quite gooand what we already know of Lanxiangs willing to getting anywhere closed to Lin family, you feel bad you know?
0 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 5 days ago
He’s whisking her off to the capital soon, our boi he knowsss
For sure, I hope they don’t dilute lanxiangs characters, her quick thinking and bravery
0 1
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
How is it that each episode of this drama evokes many different emotions in just a span of 40 minutes? I was literally just crying at the start of episode 27 and then feeling so and sad for Han then almost indignant and angry for Shen Jialan, then mother-in-law got me laughing with her reaction and then I was squealinggggggg with the last scene. What is this drama doing to me!!!! Uhhh soooo gooood!
14 1
Replying to Remo666 • 6 days ago
I have mixed feelings on Jin Qi right now. She goes above and beyond for the Lin family even saving them from…
Most of us are feeling mixed about it and honestly that’s great. Character don’t need to be doing flawless things all the time.
9 14
Replying to koreanbosuji • 6 days ago
A symbolism :The breaking of the plum blossom flower twigs by Lin Qi to take to his grandfather vs Lan Xiang collecting…
Oh wow, thank you this detailed explanation! Love knowing these hidden intentions of the production team, very cool
4 0