For some reason this is making me want to rewatch Legend of Zhang Hai
What a coincidence. Remember the device that shoots arrows, the one Zang Hai found in the cave, made by his father, in E10? I saw the exact device used by one of the Zhangs (sadly, the bad traitor side, don't know how he got it ... Damn!) in E29 Mystic Nine. It brings back memories, and I'm slowly rewatching Legend Of Zang Hai, like 1 episode a day. I'm enjoying it, just like the first time. Ohya! If you decided to rewatch it, enjoy ! π₯³
My guess is, she won't be upset long. Someone is eyeing her guy. She will get jealous. XL will enjoy this, because…
My guess is young Miss Wu. The moment she heard Commander Zhao, her response shows. Why settle for concubine when the wife of a 4th rank is available, right?
In love, jealousy happens. One enjoys, one sulks, then they comfort each other. π
If you know, please share. Thanks.
This show is driving me nuts ! π π
ML was a tool for FL, and now, a tool for the Emperor.
What a man would do for love ... π₯Ή
https://mydramalist.com/people/34507-zhong-li-li
1) A Sen = Li Ze Yu
https://mydramalist.com/people/138227-li-ze-yu
Your Majesty,
Thank you for saying it out loud.
ZL,
Go and get married already ! Please .
It brings back memories, and I'm slowly rewatching Legend Of Zang Hai, like 1 episode a day. I'm enjoying it, just like the first time.
Ohya! If you decided to rewatch it, enjoy ! π₯³
Yake won her husband by betraying their friendship. Every time she sees FL, she is reminded of what she did.
She keeps belittling FL, so that FL backs off, be gone from the capital, out of her sight.
In love, jealousy happens. One enjoys, one sulks, then they comfort each other. π