Yet, FL told a lie at Grand Dowager's birthday banquet. ML is going to pay for it though. ML and his way to protect…
For whatever reason, it is a lie.
It's Ok to say ' ... granting grandma's final wish...' , as if filial and all , unless those words have a different meaning between Grand Dowager and Emperor.
There must be a reason why Emperor looked uncomfortable. He also said Ms Xie is more filial that her father, as Mr Yu said, it was nit a compliment.
Worse, Emperor neither attend their wedding when he said he would and didn't send his Eunuch. As one of the guests said, it's not a good sign.
Yet, FL told a lie at Grand Dowager's birthday banquet. ML is going to pay for it though. ML and his way to protect…
FL couldn't care less about her grandmother. She wants her father to get out of the city, because he is the enemy. The filial to parents and grandparents and the final wish is only an excuse.
If the tomb moves, her father will move too. Her father is her enemy now.
I haven't watched todays episode yet, let's see how it unfolds.
Zhao Lingβs change because of money and status is actually so interesting π because he doesnβt realize…
Yet, FL told a lie at Grand Dowager's birthday banquet. ML is going to pay for it though.
ML and his way to protect FL from his enemies, the way he thinks the best, to suit with the Emperor's demand.
FL and her way to get even with her enemies, or get what she thinks is right and the best.
Both have flaws. They will drift apart later, even get divorced, but both will realize that they love each other very much, eventually will meet in the middle and work together to crush their enemies.
Rewatching E16 , the lantern festival. They were so sweet then. Can't believe they're drifting apart soon. *Preparing for emotional turmoil, starting today. (?)
"i wont drag you down with me" how dare you not drag her down with youππ sjdkjs but amazing acting…
Thanks to her lie 'grandma final wish' at the banquet, the Emperor is going to make ZL his punching punch bag, emotionally. He will be forced him to make a choice. ZL knows he's going down. He's going to do exactly what she hates most, 'not telling her'. She leaves. She is safe. Yeah ... He won't drag her down with him. π€
Yes exactly. FTY is ignorant of court politics and dynamics and her moves to get what she wants are very aggressive.…
I don't think Grandma Fu's tomb is about 'her final wish'. It's more like winning against her father. Did she forget that the Emperor know exactly happened then? To me, she told a lie at the banquet, right to the Emperor's face.
I think ZL doesn't know about grandson-grandmother situation, he was only month in the capital. Even so, he could see that the Emperor was not comfortable.
Bcz In the banquet of Grand Empress Dowager, FTY & ZL have offended him. & the whole banquet situation…
Thanks. β€οΈ
I don't like TY now. I get the feeling, that she had to win. The scholar, and now her father. I also believe that the scholar suggested by ZL is also good, just not a top scholar.
The Yu knew that the scholar suggested by the Emperor's Tutor, came from TY. I wonder if the Emperor knew. If he were to find out later, he's going to be fumed.
Bcz In the banquet of Grand Empress Dowager, FTY & ZL have offended him. & the whole banquet situation…
This conversation "...In one of the previous episodes, Zhao Ling warned Tingyun stating any move He or she made would be over-interpreted in the upcoming days. ..."
Bcz In the banquet of Grand Empress Dowager, FTY & ZL have offended him. & the whole banquet situation…
I've missed the importance of that conversation. Now, I have to rewatch. Let's see, which episode is it... π€ Perhaps, right after winning the case agaisnt her father.
I'm anxiously waiting on how our couple going to win against the elope allergation. Frankly I hope it's not 'FL burnt fake letters' solution. Perhaps, FL's mother will come forward to help her daugther, for ex. Grandma Yu orchestrated FL's death. π€ Would love to see FL's mother standing up for her daughter, against her shameless husband. π
i'm at ep 17 and really like this drama, feels different from 'typical' costume cdrama (and it's a rare thing).…
Till E21, I still find refreshing plots.
The trap planned by Madam Wu is different from the usual 'organize a banquet-> make both enter the same room-> both fall asleep due to drug induced smoke orΒ tea -> people come and saw them together on the bed' trap. The result either 'trapped', they already knew the plan beforehand or ML/FL comes to save the situation. If trapped, FL or ML will find the people involved (usually a servant), and asked for confession.
Here, ML fell for the trap, but he handled it calmly. He discussed the matter with FL, and asked for her help. FL solved it by opening Madam Wu's eyes that the profit isn't with ML.
Next, I'm looking forward on how our couple is going to deal with FL's father. Later, their wedding.
After that, let's see. Hope they come up with fresh ideas.
But, at the end, if ML and FL wokr together, there must be a way out.
Let's watch how they overcome this matter. π
It's Ok to say ' ... granting grandma's final wish...' , as if filial and all , unless those words have a different meaning between Grand Dowager and Emperor.
There must be a reason why Emperor looked uncomfortable. He also said Ms Xie is more filial that her father, as Mr Yu said, it was nit a compliment.
Worse, Emperor neither attend their wedding when he said he would and didn't send his Eunuch. As one of the guests said, it's not a good sign.
If the tomb moves, her father will move too. Her father is her enemy now.
I haven't watched todays episode yet, let's see how it unfolds.
ML is going to pay for it though.
ML and his way to protect FL from his enemies, the way he thinks the best, to suit with the Emperor's demand.
FL and her way to get even with her enemies, or get what she thinks is right and the best.
Both have flaws. They will drift apart later, even get divorced, but both will realize that they love each other very much, eventually will meet in the middle and work together to crush their enemies.
They were so sweet then. Can't believe they're drifting apart soon.
*Preparing for emotional turmoil, starting today. (?)
Yeah ... He won't drag her down with him. π€
ZL had to make FL leave. FL leaves.
Well, just like he promised, if one day he were to go down, FL will not be implicated.
I wonder if FL knew that their rift originated from her lie at the Grand Dowager's banquet.
Your analysis is deep. By any chance, you're a lawyer? Or an author? I mean, the way your mind works ... Wow!
I think ZL doesn't know about grandson-grandmother situation, he was only month in the capital. Even so, he could see that the Emperor was not comfortable.
I don't like TY now. I get the feeling, that she had to win. The scholar, and now her father. I also believe that the scholar suggested by ZL is also good, just not a top scholar.
The Yu knew that the scholar suggested by the Emperor's Tutor, came from TY. I wonder if the Emperor knew. If he were to find out later, he's going to be fumed.
Zhao Ling iis sharp.
Frankly I hope it's not 'FL burnt fake letters' solution. Perhaps, FL's mother will come forward to help her daugther, for ex. Grandma Yu orchestrated FL's death. π€
Would love to see FL's mother standing up for her daughter, against her shameless husband. π
The trap planned by Madam Wu is different from the usual 'organize a banquet-> make both enter the same room-> both fall asleep due to drug induced smoke orΒ tea -> people come and saw them together on the bed' trap. The result either 'trapped', they already knew the plan beforehand or ML/FL comes to save the situation. If trapped, FL or ML will find the people involved (usually a servant), and asked for confession.
Here, ML fell for the trap, but he handled it calmly. He discussed the matter with FL, and asked for her help. FL solved it by opening Madam Wu's eyes that the profit isn't with ML.
Next, I'm looking forward on how our couple is going to deal with FL's father. Later, their wedding.
After that, let's see. Hope they come up with fresh ideas.