[Polls] MyDramaList's Best of Japan 2016!

You've nominated your favorites of the year, now it's time to vote!

Mitsukirox101 20 days ago

Clearly I must have watched a different 'Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto' because that drama was absolute trash....

crashotaku4ever Jan 4, 2017

Noone can beat Yamazaki Kento & Kiritani Mirei..hahahah

Nana Jan 3, 2017

Yamaken is a great actor and my Idol ( ^ ^ ) ~ my popular Idol :$

Kisugi Jan 3, 2017

I didn't watch "Suki na hito ga iru koto", so I can't judge its quality. I just know this isn't the kind of dramas I'm interested in, but if people liked it, fine. However, I'm a little bit sad when I see that Kiritani Mirei is chosen as the best actress... there were so many great actresses to watch this year and she's gonna win? That's pretty disappointing.
    My only hope now is that the people who enjoyed "Suki na hito ga iru koto" will get interested in other jdramas and discover what they have to offer.

NamakemonoLyn Jan 2, 2017

people are just voting on A Girl & 3 Sweethearts zzz

Hana Jan 2, 2017 - edited

Those who haven't watched Yamaneko will have the worst spoiler when voting *cringes*

chibiladychoi Jan 2, 2017

What?! Really some answers are really biased tho, lol sorry

karen Jan 2, 2017 - edited

as much as i love yamaken (no h8 pls he's even my dp bc i actually love him so much) he cant act even nomura shuhei was better omf kazuya kamenashi deserved to win a few of these bc yamaneko was actually such a good drama

Chelyne Jan 1, 2017 - edited

this poll is biased towards dramas that have easily accessible subs and cliched dramas that are easier to watch for people who don't watch a lot of jdramas (which are most of this site's users). it's also obvious that the creator of the poll isn't well-versed in jdramas and j-ent bc why are yamaken and hoshino gen under the idol actor category lol

himitsu_17 Jan 3, 2017

The creators of the poll are users of MyDramaList. There was, previously, an article asking for peoples' nominations. They probably used the more recurring nominations in each category to make this poll.

I do agree through that it's just totally wrong to have Yamaken or Hoshino Gen in this category :& They should have called Kono Etsuko for some proofreading :P

princessofsummer Jan 3, 2017

Well, the problem of the poll is fundamental because it allows any member to cast a vote regardless if they watched all of the nominated dramas or not. But how can one vote for the best if they've seen only one or two of the list?

That said, it's best not to take the poll seriously or it'd break your heart :P

kitamu Dec 31, 2016

yamazaki kento isnt an idol.... isnt it supposed to be nakajima kento? lmfao

Fatooma92 Dec 31, 2016 - edited

Best bromance was between Saito Takumi and Kubota Masataka. Still hoping for a second season.

Best villain was Narimiya Hiroki in Kaito Tantei Yamaneko, because you never saw it coming. (I'll miss him)

kittyflumpin Dec 31, 2016 - edited

"Best bromance was between Saito Takumi and Kubota Masataka."
      This is *precisely* the thought that prompted my comment below!

chibiladychoi Jan 2, 2017

"Best bromance was between Saito Takumi and Kubota Masataka."

AngelaTheguardian Dec 31, 2016

Yamazaki kento my idol <3

kittyflumpin Dec 30, 2016 - edited

The "Best Bromance" results are proof that people are just voting for A Girl & 3 Sweethearts without considering (or even watching) the other options. Or perhaps they don't know what "bromance" means.

vane Dec 30, 2016

yamazaki kento is not an idol :/

Trouble-chan Dec 30, 2016

I voted 'Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu' as often as it came up in different sections because it was so good. Likewise I voted for Saito Takumi because he's such an under-rated and under-used actor.

Skye-N-Rain's most recent articles...