[Polls] MyDramaList's Best of Japan 2016!

You've nominated your favorites of the year, now it's time to vote!

crashotaku4ever 13 days ago

Noone can beat Yamazaki Kento & Kiritani Mirei..hahahah

Nana 14 days ago

Yamaken is a great actor and my Idol ( ^ ^ ) ~ my popular Idol :$

Kisugi 14 days ago

I didn't watch "Suki na hito ga iru koto", so I can't judge its quality. I just know this isn't the kind of dramas I'm interested in, but if people liked it, fine. However, I'm a little bit sad when I see that Kiritani Mirei is chosen as the best actress... there were so many great actresses to watch this year and she's gonna win? That's pretty disappointing.
    My only hope now is that the people who enjoyed "Suki na hito ga iru koto" will get interested in other jdramas and discover what they have to offer.

NamakemonoLyn 14 days ago

people are just voting on A Girl & 3 Sweethearts zzz

Hana 15 days ago - edited

Those who haven't watched Yamaneko will have the worst spoiler when voting *cringes*

chibiladychoi 15 days ago

What?! Really some answers are really biased tho, lol sorry

karen 15 days ago - edited

as much as i love yamaken (no h8 pls he's even my dp bc i actually love him so much) he cant act even nomura shuhei was better omf kazuya kamenashi deserved to win a few of these bc yamaneko was actually such a good drama

Chelyne 16 days ago - edited

this poll is biased towards dramas that have easily accessible subs and cliched dramas that are easier to watch for people who don't watch a lot of jdramas (which are most of this site's users). it's also obvious that the creator of the poll isn't well-versed in jdramas and j-ent bc why are yamaken and hoshino gen under the idol actor category lol

himitsu_17 14 days ago

The creators of the poll are users of MyDramaList. There was, previously, an article asking for peoples' nominations. They probably used the more recurring nominations in each category to make this poll.

I do agree through that it's just totally wrong to have Yamaken or Hoshino Gen in this category :& They should have called Kono Etsuko for some proofreading :P

princessofsummer 14 days ago

Well, the problem of the poll is fundamental because it allows any member to cast a vote regardless if they watched all of the nominated dramas or not. But how can one vote for the best if they've seen only one or two of the list?

That said, it's best not to take the poll seriously or it'd break your heart :P

kitamu 17 days ago

yamazaki kento isnt an idol.... isnt it supposed to be nakajima kento? lmfao

Fatooma92 17 days ago - edited

Best bromance was between Saito Takumi and Kubota Masataka. Still hoping for a second season.

Best villain was Narimiya Hiroki in Kaito Tantei Yamaneko, because you never saw it coming. (I'll miss him)

kittyflumpin 17 days ago - edited

"Best bromance was between Saito Takumi and Kubota Masataka."
      This is *precisely* the thought that prompted my comment below!

chibiladychoi 15 days ago

"Best bromance was between Saito Takumi and Kubota Masataka."

AngelaTheguardian 17 days ago

Yamazaki kento my idol <3

kittyflumpin 18 days ago - edited

The "Best Bromance" results are proof that people are just voting for A Girl & 3 Sweethearts without considering (or even watching) the other options. Or perhaps they don't know what "bromance" means.

Dilcia 18 days ago

yamazaki kento is not an idol :/

TroubleMcTrouble 18 days ago

I voted 'Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu' as often as it came up in different sections because it was so good. Likewise I voted for Saito Takumi because he's such an under-rated and under-used actor.

TroubleMcTrouble 18 days ago

I think it's cheating to put 'Miracle Man' in the 'Family Drama' vote TWICE - it's under it's English name ('Miracle Man') AND it's Japanese name ('Kiseki no Hito').

Skye-N-Rain's most recent articles...