5 Reasons To Watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

5 Reasons To Watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Aside from all the obvious reasons like, this being Park Bo Young’s drama comeback or this being an awesome romantic comedy or that it features gorgeous people who make excellent, excellent eye candies, here are the five reasons why should pick up Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Right Now!

#5: BECAUSE BONG SOON’S MOTHER WILL EXCEED YOUR IMAGINATION:

Bong Soon’s mother is one of those scheming moms, who’s always trying to find a rich guy so that she can marry off her daughter to him. But what’s different is that she does so in a really, really funny way. The way she scans the male lead for signs of being good son-in-law material - you won’t be able to help but laugh.

r1xEv5bL_a92f09_f.jpg  PLpGvOO1_d577ea_f.jpg

#4: BECAUSE OF MIN HYUK & GOOK DO'S HATE-HATE RELATIONSHIP = BROMANCE

Min Hyuk hates the police, and Gook Do is a cop. I think you can figure out the rest, but that's not all. Gook Do thinks Min Hyuk will take advantage of Bong Soon, while Min Hyuk knows that Bong Soon has a crush on Gook Do. Their relationship, if described in one word, would be 'complicated'. But that's a setup for a great bromance.

1b9e552083bc3ab1934c621dceb1539dacf9b1be 2912d792c0f308bfb5fa8947eb6d0e2832d7b3f0

81yWv9E3_5ac4d3_f.jpg

#3: BECAUSE BONG SOON IS THE CUTEST SUPER-WOMAN:

We have seen a lot of super-women, from Wonder Woman to Black Widow. But Bong Soon will definitely take home the award for being the cutest one! It's not just her physical stature but also the adorable way she acts and no other super-woman can compare to that. Don’t believe me? Just watch the show and you won’t be doubting it anymore.

903b3f6d605c357e0c3c26e8a806a82b3e2fe4f2 e7f61cda8d124672b1f358397cff729fa2204de2

#2: BECAUSE IT BLENDS COMEDY AND THRILLER PERFECTLY:

One of the very attractive facts about this drama is the way that it balances out romance, comedy and thriller/suspense. One minute you’re laughing at Min Hyuk’s antics, the next minute you’re creeped out by the criminal, but the switching never feels abrupt. It somehow feels fitting.

q1X7mMe4_9b1192_f.jpg 61GJKMo4_cb79c5_f.jpg

#1: BECAUSE MIN HYUK CAN’T KEEP HIS EYES OFF OF BONG SOON

Normally, in a drama, it takes a few episodes for the male lead to get interested in the female lead or vice versa. But in this drama, Min Hyuk’s character is into Bong Soon from the get-go. Just a few minutes into the episode, and he is already smitten with her. Even if you’re not a fan of love at first sight, this one is bound to change your opinion. You’ll be shipping them like nobody’s business.

M4PJEMjL_29ed3f_f.jpg r1xEv5DL_7e5022_f.jpg

BONUS: BECAUSE JI-SOO CAN ROCK A DRESS

Ji Soo may be a really handsome man, but that guy can sure rock a dress and blond hair like no-one else before. How many actors can you say that about?

I'm not including a picture for this, so you'll have to see it for yourself (^_^)

So are you watching SWDBS? If yes, how are you finding it?

If not, why not?

brght rhyju 16 days ago

More like 2 reason NOT to watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon:
    1. She's annoying
    2. She's a fucking idiot

Gullsen 16 days ago

Because...
    1.Park Hyung Shik plays a character like Min Hyuk <3 <3 <3

2.Female lead is strong, -physical wise and heart wise- ^:^

3.Even if the bad guy is mediocre, the whole drama is way too funny and romantic

Hikarua Mar 26, 2017

I couldn't agree more with all five reasons, but especially #1! ♥.♥

Lili Mar 25, 2017

5 reason to watch Strong woman Do Bong Soon:
    1. Park Hyung Shik and Ji Soo are both just too cute for words.
    2. Park Hyung Shik and Ji Soo are both just too cute for words.
    3. Park Hyung Shik and Ji Soo are both just too cute for words.
    4. Park Hyung Shik and Ji Soo are both just too cute for words.
    5. And did I mention how cute the male leads are.

emylan Mar 25, 2017 - edited

The strongest reason is no. 1 ... I love the way he looks at her, like ♥_♥

SaranghaeOppa Mar 26, 2017

Same!!! I go crazy whenever I see Min Hyuk staring at Bong Soon. Ugh my heart ♥

userbmc Mar 24, 2017 - edited

the only drama I am watching right now... any recs?

SeHee Mar 24, 2017

If you're into SWDBS, try Weightlifting Fairy. If you've seen that, try Oh My Ghost. :)

Chrisski27 Mar 23, 2017

Love this show. The two leads are adorable.

JoaBar Mar 23, 2017

Do Bong Soon is so cute and Min Hyuk stole my heart. Hilarious drama.

maychowsky Mar 23, 2017

i'm interested in how they will handle the murderer case instead of how Min hyuk x bong soon. Since they're cute and adorable

HoneyXHoney Mar 23, 2017

I Love this Drama and the Bromance kills me everytime **_**
    Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Shik act so got together <3
    MUST WATCH ! <33333

crashotaku4ever Mar 23, 2017

You don't need a reason to watch this show .U see Park Bo young in cover just watch it .

I started watching RAW episodes for this cause I just couldn't take the wait lol

Yeh Yu Ling Mar 23, 2017

I absolutely love this drama and all the characters!!! I mean - look at the male leads - what eye candies and love the way Park Bo Young interacts with the leads! She is so super-cutesy with Ji Soo in a sweet innocent and very coquettish way and brash and cute no nonsense with the other!!! One has to realise he loves her while the other already loves her!!! The villians, the mother, the father and the granny are so funny!!!! Love the minor characters too - the school boys - so funny they way they worship Bo Young's character!!

Jessica Mar 22, 2017

Yes this drama is such an exciting thing to wait for each week! I always laugh way too loudly with my earbuds in which weirds my family out.

Elle Mar 22, 2017

I didn't originally think i would even like this drama but it has become my obsession!!! Waiting for Friday every week is sooooooooo hard!!!!!!! LOVE reasons 4, 3 and 1!!!!!!!!!

AnanyaS's most recent articles...