Mike He Announces His Secret Marriage!

324158566434814602_fc30dbec_f.jpg

The popular Taiwanese actor Mike He, famous for his roles in Devil Beside You and Love Contract, announced that he is married and has a 4-month-old daughter.

This news came out of the blue and shocked many fans; however, everyone knew that Mike had been dating a non-celebrity woman for more than 13 years, they apparently had an on-and-off relationship since middle school but he never revealed her identity.

e81b5adc-6dd5-4fcd-a84a-b9262e19dcef.png

Mike posted an official announcement on his FB account that he registered his marriage on June 3 and that he won't be sharing any info about his wife thus asking for blessings from his fans.

He also posted these two images (the one on the left shows his and his wife's ID with a title "spouse" on each; the later pic shows his cute daughter wearing a jumpsuit that says "my dad is super handsome"). His daughter was born in Guam in February 2017.

84JQEEb3_6c7d83_f.jpg

Mike also mentioned in his message that "they got married despite the rainstorm that day" and that he is happy watching his daughter grow up. Apparently, their wedding was very private and simple and it was performed at the government's office.

18194930_1576830492350036_15905106359698

We wish Mike and his family all the best!

Sources: koalasplayground, DramaFever, ChinaTimes

SamuraiSx Jun 22, 2017

goshhhhh this is soo romantic <3 I am soooo happy for them!! gosh I knew Mike He had long term love relationship, since he is so romantic www this reminded me his drama Sunny Happiness (about secret marriage xD) ah wish you all the best my handsome man! and to your wife who is lucky girl and your baby "3

DahliaLance Jun 22, 2017

Oh I am so happy for him!

SSKF Jun 22, 2017

Bookdork1 Jun 22, 2017 - edited

I'm looking at the pool picture like, "awe, cute baby swimming" but also like, "wth kind of baby ring is that, where are the kid's arms??"

but anyway, I'm really happy for him, I loved Devil Beside You and am glad he seems to have gotten his own happy ending :D

Ceki Jun 22, 2017

lol i was also thinking about that

Bookdork1 Jun 22, 2017

I'm looking at the pool picture like, "awe, cute baby swimming" but also like, "wth kind of baby ring is that, where are its arms??"

AmauryLindy Jun 22, 2017

Devil beside you is a classic tbh

SHINeeShawol711 Jun 22, 2017

Congrats to him.

Aryael Jun 21, 2017

Aww~~~look at that cutie pie! I am not surprised he has such a pretty daughter considering the father's a cutie himself! You know what they say....daughters take after their fathers and vice versa!

Nana8 Jun 21, 2017

I follow his FB page and I had no idea XD

XiaoYan Jun 21, 2017

I'm glad for him. I hope they can make lots of happy memories together!

Marse Jun 21, 2017

I'm not really the type to follow celebrity's lives, so this came as a pleasant surprise for me. I somehow enjoyed Devil Beside You, Love Contract, and Love Keeps Going before. I hope for his and his family's happiness. Their baby is adorable!

Genevieve Jun 21, 2017

Oh wow I'm happy for him! I was just gonna rewatch Love Contract last weekend too. I can't believe he's kept it so quiet though

rain3000 Jun 21, 2017

This semi-surprised me if that makes sense. ^^ He is a pretty secretive person when it comes to his personal life, but i couldn't believe she was even had his baby and no one ever noticed before that who this woman is. Crazy, but love it. He will be a great husband and father^.^

hyerim Jun 21, 2017

Since middle school? For 13 years? Man, that's long-term goals, true commitment and loyalty! Shows that celebrity's romance doesn't always revolve around the industry or fame. Belated congratulations!!

Asena Jun 21, 2017

omgg I'm so happy for him! devil beside you was my first drama so this is funny to hear ^.^

(aka Ceki91)

Ceki's most recent articles...