UPDATE ON EVENTS

"A heads up: We are planning to do a wrap-up marathon of the entire series +specials, split in two sessions because of the length. It will be hosted by Aprillen and Boron, and the preliminary times and dates are as follows:"

1. Watch Party: Next Cherry Magic Marathon: Episodes 1-7

Episodes 1-7 on December 30th at 12 (noon) UTC, hosted by Aprillen in Udon's Chamber.

Click the links to see the times in your own time zone. If I can figure out how to make one of those Carrd things I'll do that too. 

(Times are preliminary, but if they change we'll try to let you know as early as possible.)

2. Watch Party: Next Cherry Magic Marathon: Episodes 8-12 + 2 special episodes

Episodes 8-12 + Valentine & Rokkaku + Tsuge & Minato on December 31st at 12 (noon) UTC, hosted by Boron in Udon's Chamber

Click the links to see the times in your own time zone. If I can figure out how to make one of those Carrd things I'll do that too. 

(Times are preliminary, but if they change we'll try to let you know as early as possible.)

PAST EVENTS: 

• Episode 10 raw
  • Episode 10 (subbed by Ichihachi)
  • Cherry Magic Marathon for Episode 1-9
  • Episode 9 (subbed by Irozuku)
  • Episode 9 raw Watch party
  • Cherry Magic Marathon for Episode 1-8 Thank you janosch for organizing
  • Episode 8 subbed Watch Party 
  • Hey everyone! Let's watch the new episode 8 together! NO SPOILERS ALLOWED! How do you feel about starting in 15-20 minutes? We can already discuss in the room
  • Cherry Magic Marathon for Episode 1-7  Thank you janosch for organizing
  • Episode 7 Watch party

Thank you, I mean you were my inspiration for this! haha^-^

Yes thank you for the organisation of it @janosch!

Sounds fun, hope everyone has a good time! :)
Please share again if you do another session in the near future! (Preferably at a Pacific Time friendly hour )

Professor Baka:

Sounds fun, hope everyone has a good time! :)
Please share again if you do another session in the near future! (Preferably at a Pacific Time friendly hour )

Yes, will do!! 

This was so much fun! Thank you!

Thank you all for joining!! Let's do this again

I was at work but hope I can join next time!

Yes thanks for hosting!!

AnniaD:

I was at work but hope I can join next time!

Hope you join in sometime! Some people couldn't be there all the time either but we got to cry and laugh together about the scenes through the chat-function. It was nice ^^ 

It was wonderful, thank you very much. Sharing our comments was wonderful.

Hana :

Sounds fun.

When will you have another watch party?

I'm still thinking about it, keep checking this forum for info. I'll announce it as soon as I know

Will there be a watch party for episode 8? Sounds fun! 

vanillasalt:

Will there be a watch party for episode 8? Sounds fun! 

Last time we did one for episode 7 right when it aired via live stream but that didn't work out well, so we may do one as soon as the raw drops but that is very spontaneous, so if you are interested keep an eye out on updates on here

I'm gonna announce the new marathon information after the new episode drops tonight ^^ Sadly there is never everyone happy with these things due to all our different time zones, so this time our dear Asian and Australian friends might suffer or have to sit this one out... But if we keep this a regular thing we might have you guys join at least every 2 weeks ^^