For those who want to make the watch parties more interesting! But any drink is okay, so if your beverage of choice is tea rather than firewater, have at it! 

Feel free to suggest other prompts in the comments! But I think we are all agreed that drinking everytime someone says "Ehh?" would be the death of our livers...

Cherry Magic Drinking Game Prompts

• When Adachi reads someone else’s thoughts (double drink for the Angel Choir)

• When Udon appears on screen

• When a Kurodachi moment is interrupted 

• When Rokkaku is being wrong about something

• When Rokkaku is being blunt about something

• When Tsuge falls/gets onto his knees

• When Adachi flails/stumbles

• When Fujisaki is paying attention to Kurodachi

• When Kurosawa bites his lip

Edited to add: 

• Umma! (Adachi's "yummy!" belong to Kurosawa)

• Adachi being brave

• Kurosawa in PROTECC mode
 umbrak:

So when Tsuge faints we drink the whole bottle? hahaha

My contribution is for when Kurosawa's eyebrow game steals the scene! (and that's dangerous as well)

Oooh those eyebrows. They should get an award in and of themselves

I don't drink but that sounds like a fun time omg hahah

Coriander:

I don't drink but that sounds like a fun time omg hahah

I agree that using tea or soft vitamin drink for a drinking game may seem a bit lame, but it's what I tend to have when I want to join in but don't feel like drinking alcohol. 

Is this a watch party that you're having or is this for the other watch parties? because I'm all for it still lol

Coriander:

Is this a watch party that you're having or is this for the other watch parties? because I'm all for it still lol

Watch parties are announced in the Discussion topic for those, and usually in the comments too. I was the host for the one we had yesterday, since the usual host was tied up with other matters this week. There's usually one or two watch parties for the latest episode (raw and subbed), and one complete marathon every week, though this week we split the marathon in two. It's a lot of fun, and you should definitely join us next time, whether you're drinking or not! 

Oh sure, I've joined a few watch parties for this drama hahah

hello. i want to know background choir in cherry magic when AhDachi touched Kurosawa the mind appear scene