I can't make it tonight :(  have fun everyone! I vote for a rewatch party of until we meet again on fridays again. im not free on weekends.

Hello my fellow ATOTS fans! Finally it's the weekend~

Click down below to enter the rewatch for the Final Episode on Synctube.

Before that don’t forget to check out how the subtitles work on the phone/small tablets and how to change your username, if you didn’t already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5GkdopVuGE&ab_channel=Sina 
On computer the subtitles just work the same way as on YouTube. 

If you can, please use a laptop/computer or a bigger tablet for the rewatch as it is the most convenient way to watch and chat at the same time. Phone does work, too though.

If you enter the Synctube room and it says “no video” you may have to use a different browser or disable Browser extensions like Ad Blocker.

RULES:

- Please set your username as the one you use here on MyDramaList
- Don’t spam the chat and be nice to each other, please

And last but not least – have fun. :)

Click here to enter >>>> https://sync-tube.de/rooms/rWPyWbEry <<<<

Hey everyone! I was thinking if you would like to create a group chat in Instagram to keep up with each other and to have a place to chat and share stuff?

Brave: Maybe you can be brave and make an account? :) 

If you want to please DM me your insta name and I’ll add you. :)))

Our rewatch is now over and episode ten was again a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

- Tian leaving some sticky notes for the next teacher is really nice. But him looking at the calendar and realising it is time to go is heartbreaking!

- For the last time the intro with the OST was playing: Jaybird I hope you sang loud and proud with all the passion! :D

- When he was saying bye to the kids the song "Lots of love, Judy" played and I think it is such a great choice of music here. T_T The whole first part of the episode is heart wrenching.. The first time I saw it I cried through the whole part and Phu's words written in the diary didn't make it better.

- Through the whole second part I was just admiring Mixs looks. So handsome with that hair parted. 

- The inviation card to Dr. Nams Wedding is beautiful! I wanna have one like this too when I get married. And again Mix looking fine in that suit. 

- Yod and Rang being funny as ever and then UGH THE WIND SONG. So tragic.. Earths facial expression here is amazing looking like that at Tian WOW. He was just stealing a glance to see if Tian is ok and left - heartbreaking! And all this with the songs lyrics "May the wind blow you back to me?" huhu T_T

- Flashback to the coffee scene, another cry worthy scene. 

- The last part of the episode is the best thing ever. It gave us all these sweet moments
Airport scene:
Tul telling Tian that there are probably many handsome men for himin front of the parents HA.
The phone ringing and thank god it's Phu - my heart! And then he even came to the airport YAY.
For a few seconds they just look at each other but my heart can't handle it.
Not one amazing hug but TWO AHHH. His moms reaction is priceless :D
The forehad kiss was the best thing ever and I'm glad they showed that scene even if it was improvised. We are blessed here!! After Tian left I thought the episode was over but damn I was wrong and I'm glad I was!

At the cliff:
Tian burrying Torfuns journal to finally start his own. After always being earnest Phu can't contain his excitement here smiling like crazy. Their whole conversation is so romantic. I can't contain the screaming when they were standing this close together and BAM they even kissed. Omg I didn't even expect it anymore so I was so happy and it was a beautiful ending.

Extra scene:
Yeah the ending was perfect as it is but we even got this amazing extra scene.. "Just sleep?" WAH TIAN! You are naughty haha.  "The house is shaking" Come on, Yod! HAHA The little dance he was doing while going away was also really funny. We even saw a little glimpse of Earth bare skin hehe. This scene left me with a good mood even when I realised that ATOTS is now over.. 

You guys! It was quite the journey. 10 weeks and I am happy to have met you guys that share the same interests as me. Let's stay in contact so please feel free to DM me your insta IDs for the group chat. :) ♥

Hey team.....just as a final emotional squeeze.....listen to this new acoustic version of Ben Platt's latest song and imagine it at the end of ATOTS.    It would have been such a perfect fit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2ntYe0KWg

"I never knew what I needed, until I felt your hand holding mine.    You say I'm your hero, but you are the one that saved me......"

I hope somebody puts together a beautiful music fanvid of this......

It has been the most amazing 10 weeks re-living the incredible journey of ATOTS with you all. The shared experience heightened my appreciation to the series and took me to a whole level of  understanding why it hit so hard and spoke to my heart.

I'd like to thank dllmcza for organizing a re-watch party.  I know you love ATOTS as much as we do and although you weren't able to join us most of the time, you were the bridge that allowed me to meet such wonderful people who love it as much as I do. I wish you well and I hope you'll feel better in the coming days.

kpoptrash  , what will we do without your savviness in technology?  You are amazing! The sweetest most incredible KPOP lover ever. I am having a ball talking to you and KZRocks in IG, you girls are the coolest ever! 

BraveAppointment1 , I hope you keep me in mind for your succeeding BL discoveries. I hate trashy shows but we seem to agree on most of them. I find you so refined, cultured and well rounded. I listened to Ben Platt's song and the lyrics fits the show like a glove.  Until our next watch party! 

Also big thanks to Dainora, Mildred, solipsism5  (who gave us all these wonderful, well -written summaries from the novel), sneha3214  (who joined us once) for re-watching some of the episodes with us. I hope you stay safe, sound and happy always! 

kpoptrash:
- For the last time the intro with the OST was playing: Jaybird I hope you sang loud and proud with all the passion! :D

haha! I murder the OST every time it plays on my car without fail. You know how badly I belt those vocals 

kpoptrash:
The first time I saw it I cried through the whole part and Phu's words written in the diary didn't make it better.

Still hoping the instrumental on that scene will be released!!! I was  a crying mess...

kpoptrash:
At the cliff:
Tian burrying Torfuns journal to finally start his own. After always being earnest Phu can't contain his excitement here smiling like crazy. Their whole conversation is so romantic. I can't contain the screaming when they were standing this close together and BAM they even kissed. Omg I didn't even expect it anymore so I was so happy and it was a beautiful ending.

We were just letting ourselves being blown away by all those happy hormones watching them finally be together in the end. It will always be perfect in my mind.

The extra scene, definitely much needed! I wouldn't mind 20 more episodes of their happiness together!

Hey, everyone.  I was sick for a few days.  I'll have to finish posting the summary of the novel and  I will post the link for the ITSAY rewatch now on the IPYTM board.  Please message me if you have any questions.  Have a nice week!

Hi guys, it was really fun rewatching the whole show with you guys. I'm definitely gonna miss our rewatch friday now :(

I'm so happy to meet new people with the same interests. 

All i'll say about the last episode is PERFECTION, we got everything we wanted and more and i'm so satisfied. I'm not gonna ask for a second season because it's already perfect for me, but maybe a special episode? although it's probably a long shot since we've seen all the preparation they did to shoot the series, i'm not sure they'll do it for a special only unless the story is Tian and Phu in Bangkok just having a date (i'm not gonna complain haha).

I'm probably not gonna get over all the music from this show anytime soon. They're all so good <3

BTW i've seen some photos from IPYTM where oh aew and another actor wore the same shirt as Tian when he first came and when he left Pha Pun Dao. The one with the red white and black white stripes. I just found it cute hehe

Anyway i hope you have fun rewatching ITSAY ad IPYTM! I hope i can join you again there or on another show.