aad:

At first I was mad and I was also like you saying some dramas don't deserve this much rating because it was bad for me. But like Kate said, if you've been using this website for awhile, you should know that the ratings aren't so great. I used to depend on ratings too and ignore some really good shows, so just don't depend on ratings or question about it. This is not new also, this problem is with every show on MDL.

Same! What I've found is that many on MDL like things that I just don't like, so I take ratings with a grain of salt.  i.e. Everyone raves about My Love From the Stars, I HATED it.  And others that I've enjoyed, people have given low ratings. 

ubahrubatuba:

Same! What I've found is that many on MDL like things that I just don't like, so I take ratings with a grain of salt.  i.e. Everyone raves about My Love From the Stars, I HATED it.  And others that I've enjoyed, people have given low ratings. 

Yep that happens to me also. Nevertheless, isn't rated the best but I loved it! I still sometimes depend on ratings but I'm slowly trying not to do that.

S1 was better and I don't think this one (s2) deserves the 9.1 rating but you cant take people rating seriously on this site because hardcore fans will always inflate the ratings and this show definitely have A LOT of those. 

ubahrubatuba:

Have to agree

aad:

Yep that happens to me also. Nevertheless, isn't rated the best but I loved it! I still sometimes depend on ratings but I'm slowly trying not to do that.

Loved it too.

If you guys are worried about trolls and them making new accounts to rate high or low, push for the admins to lock being able to rate something until your account is 6 months or older. Sure it wouldn't do anything for the accounts that has already been made but it will almost certainly discourage any troll account making moving forward. 6 months is just an example it probably would be okay for it to be 1 month.

That's a good idea actually

You're right, it deserves 10 as it's the highest rating here. I wish if could gave it 10000000 😀

I’m not a fan of anybody in this drama, but I really really loved it. You can’t really rate Part 2 without taking into account one’s feelings for Part 1. The characters’ journey started then and the table is set so to say. The script in Part 2 missed out on plot details, but somebody like me, who’s seen such plots so many times, is able to infer the small details quite easily. After all, it’s all about our perception when appreciating a drama (or anything really). 

Let's normalize rating shows\movies\books as we want. If I enjoyed it as much as wanting to give it 8, I will give it an 8. Or 10.

The real rating  for S2 is about a 7.5 .  Part one should be rated about an 8.6. I noticed on MDL many fans care about the characters more than the story. So they give out ratings based on their obsession with said character and not the actual story.  How can people pretend that AOS doesn't have a huge number of plot holes and inconsistencies? 10/10 really ? OK

I think ratings and reviews should be locked until you complete watching the show or have dropped it.

Tetrahedron IX:

The real rating  for S2 is about a 7.5 .  Part one should be rated about an 8.6. I noticed on MDL many fans care about the characters more than the story. So they give out ratings based on their obsession with said character and not the actual story.  How can people pretend that AOS doesn't have a huge number of plot holes and inconsistencies? 10/10 really ? OK

Tetrahedron IX:

Not everyone's first priority is absolute perfect plot ok first priority is enjoyment 

Gummy_Marshmallow:

I think ratings and reviews should be locked until you complete watching the show or have dropped it.

Why? I mean you could literally just start watching it and change the rating along the way. Sometimes I for example start a show and rate it a 10, but if the plot isn't giving or it gets boring I just change it to a lower rating and it might turn out to be a show worth 7 stars. Even if the ratings were locked until finishing or dropping you could just mark it as completed and rate it straight away. And if you drop the show after ep 1 it's the same as rating it after not watching it completely.

Objectively I would give this 7 to 7.5 rating.. But I gave it a 9 just to counter the trolls who give this 1 or 3 rating.