(DARK MODE RECOMMENDED)

HELLO DEAR ENCHANTED MDL-FELLOWS

After several conversations with like-minded people, we came up with the idea of
 founding a forum that exceptionally focuses on antagonists/villains or generally
 support/secondary roles that were "wronged"/misled by the positive development of the main story.  Thus the focus should be on the interpretations and the psychological 
analysis, as well as the reasons why you have devoted your interest to a specific character.

Although this threat isn´t literally focusing on challenges - 
WE ARE GLAD FOR ANY RECOMMENDATIONS. Giving participants appropriate titles and creating our own antagonistic banners would also be a lovely idea.

Feel free to join! :)

Rules/ Mentions:

1. This forum is not meant to be a glorification of real criminals.
2. If you don´t like the concept then ignore this thread.
3. Please do not exceed any extreme thresholds.
4. No judgment based on personal preferences/opinions/merits. (there are exceptions)
5. Please only share topic-related posts, there are plenty of other forums for other topics.

6. Be kind to one another. 

Lists of the same topic:

Most "gifted" antagonists / "villains"
Shows with the best-written "villain" / antagonist

LIST OF MEMBERS

THE MOST TWISTED

LiN (FOUNDER)
Rien (ARTIST)
 Maeionic (ARTIST)
Melusinefandedrama

THE LINGERING EVIL

omo-omo-omo
r2_ emi
hallaArchitectofnonsence
Berd kate - ia 
KuromiLize
clothcatcheezerie
whatevermahiba
GabyPattiasina uaekopala69 
Jiminie_140802Koodrama
Burcu  
Scarlett 

THE HIDDEN OBSERVATOR

Shendi
 Popcxqueen 
prettygirllost2009

Banner

Made by LiN

Made by Rien 

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Rien

Made by Maeionic (white version)

*cough* let me raise my hand to be the second active member of this club (along with my existent membership in the Dark Side Cult, but hey, i like morally ambiguous characters more than most sksksksk)

This sounds cool. Count me in too.

halla:

*cough* let me raise my hand to be the second active member of this club (along with my existent membership in the Dark Side Cult, but hey, i like morally ambiguous characters more than most sksksksk)

It's my honour halla! I look forward to unique discussions and contributions. With you by my side,  we can spread awareness for the influence of well-written villains and their essential impact on the plot/ the viewer :) Glad you joined!

Saygo :

This sounds cool. Count me in too.

I am glad you joined! Can´t wait to see you glow up in the discussions and your thrilling contributions :))

The evil bulgasal in Bulgasal korean drama is such an amazing character he beats the male lead in every way 

The evil second male lead in No boundary chinese drama ,, he's young but wow 

he played four characters in this drama 

he was better than the male lead also 

Architectofnonsence:

The evil in Bulgasal korean drama is such an amazing character he beats the male lead in every way 

Ahhh I added it to my PTW-List. Thank you for this contribution. I am glad you joined this thread!

Architectofnonsence:

The evil second male lead in No boundary chinese drama ,, he's young but wow 

he played four characters in this drama 

he was better than the male lead also 

I planned to watch this ever since it aired but I never had the chance to. Thank you for reminding me!

Lin:

I planned to watch this ever since it aired but I never had the chance to. Thank you for reminding me!

You're welcome ,, to be honest I didn't like the drama first season but the second season is better and the villain is such a cutie with all his characters 

I'd like to join too!

Kuromi:

I'd like to join too!

I´m glad you joined. :))

The villains in Untamed drama they were remarkable especially  the one with the cut finger 

The villain of killer and Healer drama was one of my favorites too 

Architectofnonsence:

The villains in Untamed drama they were remarkable especially  the one with the cut finger 

Xue Yang is truly a gem in terms of being a well-written character :) Sometimes when I read the him mentioning comment sections I was surprised by the criticism. I think he has even more characte-depth than  protagonists in other dramas.