Go Bok-Dong.He is just too adorable.Could not stop smiling in episode 10 when he was trying to confess.I was literally laughing out loud.I can't be the only one.I'm also surprised more people aren't talking about Angry Mom as I thing it's one of the best dramas airing at the moment.With real serious issues instead of just fluff.Although I am a big fan of fluff.
i'm not really a follower of this drama (still in ep3) but Go Bok Dong has shined 
since the first episode I was caught in that drama. and yes Go bok-dong is becoming more and more interesting. I was also laughting like crazy when he tried to confess and almost cried when I saw his face at the end of the episode. can't wait for next week episode!
I seriously love Bok Dong too. His sillyness and clumpsyness in social interegations <3 He gets impulsive but for a good honorable reason, to protect ladies :D
Of course I loved the almost confession scene but at the same time i'm also sad bc it's a hopeless love. And now he learned that she is Jo Kang Ja, his heart will break ;(
I have not seen episode 11 yet so I may have missed something.Yes I do feel slightly sorry for Bok Dong but I think his feelings for Jo Kang Ja are mainly due to his lack of parents and him responding to the mothering side of her.Also I think that he will end up with Oh Ah-ran.
omg~~!!! I totally love go bok dong.. ji soo did a really great job portraying bok dong.. he is too adorable for my heart.. my heart cannot take it <3
I also fell head over heels for him. Honestly I don't see a way how you can dislike him.
Even though I have to say that he wasn't likable in the first episode(s) because we only got a glimpse of
his bad side. But I don't think that neither he nor Kang Ja will have start a (new) relationship.
I think only Ah Ran and Sang Tae will become a couple.
Otherwise I am really looking forward to watching Ji Soo's further dramas :)