after reading ch 416 i have got the feeling that the next arc will be the last  do any one have the  same feeling ?

I hope so, because I personally think of fairy tail as garbage compared to other manga like HxH or JoJo, even One Piece.
at first i thought that fairy tail is garbage  but after trying it i take it back 
one piece at first was good but the art got worse and it become annoying to watch 
i hate jojo so much the art is out of place ( came in the wrong era )
hxh i think they should finish it soon because  gon already found his father so their is no need to  continue 

any way this disscusion is about fairy tail  last chapter it is not about your preference to this series  
at first i thought that fairy tail is garbage  but after trying it i take it back 
one piece at first was good but the art got worse and it become annoying to watch 
i hate jojo so much the art is out of place ( came in the wrong era )
hxh i think they should finish it soon because  gon already found his father so their is no need to  continue 

any way this disscusion is about fairy tail  last chapter it is not about your preference to this series  
I have a feeling that it will be the last arc as well. It will be sad when it finishes, but it's better than dragging it out. 
it will end must likely with zeref death