How many total animes have you watched? 
Which animes have you rated 10 and why?

You can describe all animes you rated 10/10.

Cross Game - slice of life, sports
Detective Conan, Movie 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15 - detective, romance, comedy
Hajime no Ippo - sports, friendship, comedy
Hatsukoi Limited - romance, comedy
Hikaru no Go - sports, friendship
K-On! + !! + Live House! - high school, friendship, comedy
Love Hina - friendship, comedy
Mai-HiME - friendship, comedy
One Piece - friendship, comedy
Planetes - science fiction
Saki - sports, friendship, comedy
School Rumble - high school, comedy
White Album 2 - romance, friendship
Yowamushi Pedal + Grande Road - sports, friendship
My MAL list. Total of 328

Hunter x Hunter - Both versions were amazing and epic to watch :)
Hajime no Ippo - Very enjoyable to watch, doesn't really get old with all the fights.
Bleach - Not counting the fillers, it was very cool to watch (also my first anime ;c)
Prince of Tennis - My first Sports anime and I like it.
Kuroko no Basket - Need to say more.
One Outs - Psychology and shit. Like it alot.
Code Geass (Lelouch part) - It's just awesome.
Barakamon - Very lighthearted and sweet :)
Haikyuu! - Just aweome.
Angel Beats - I have an awkward sense of humor and this one pretty much reflected that. With a nice ending :)

There are some more, such as D.Gray-man and Death Note, but I was only allowed to list 10 =[
A lot. I've lost count. Some 10's
Bleach - Epic. You live for the fight scenes. You fall in love with Almost all the characters, good or evil. Did I mention the epic fight scenes? I still yearn for more. Action packed with a great storyline that progresses with the growth of the main character Ichigo. Bankai! (Oh yeah - the best trash talking ever)
Full Metal Alchemist - Action with mystery and intrigue. The storyline is pretty deep. It makes you think abt the psyche of people and their greed or need to be superior than others. I've heard the brotherhood series is even better.
Attack on Titan - Edgy And Gritty. Get ready for surprises. This Anime puts Game of Thrones to shame in that, well I don't want to give it all away. That's part of the surprise.
Kimi ni Todoke - The sweetest story ever. The animation style is beautiful to watch. It's a modern classic.
Monster - This series is so good, HBO is supposed to do a real series from it. The story is gripping, disturbing and filled with suspense. I skipped watching this for years...man, what a miss because it is great.

Hope that gives you some insight.
Steins;Gate - So far the best Time-Travelling show I have come across - It tries to explain what is happening in a scientific way but It doesn't add much of complexity to the show - It is just done right mixed with a great subtle romance and sense of humor. the second season is announced to be aired. so there are more interesting story to be unveiled (I'm so hyped for this now)

Hunter x Hunter (2011) - This anime is just a perfect mix of Action - Adventure with Dark Themes and Great Storytelling ( Great OST as well).
Each MC have their own story and its own arc. Great adventures and lots of character developments especially for the MC.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - a short story - Cute characters and great background art - Heavy themes along Amazing OST just to feel the chills - Its not a happy, innocent anime as the cover and the art suggest.
One of the most unexpected anime with plot twists that keep you on the edge of your sit for the whole 6 Hours of the show (12 Episodes + a sequel Movie).

Code Geass -  Amazing Cast (MC and Supporting) , Excellent OST - Great battle strategy and Dramatic scenes - Great Ending - Definitely worth trying??

Clannad Series (+AS) - Friendship (1st Season) and Family (2nd season), overcoming hardships in life and cherishing the time we have with others - Clannad is a series that strike hard in your heart and make a place there that never seems to be forgotten, It has one of the best OST collection you may expect from a show - Highly Emotional Anime so  (Not for faint-hearted).

Nana  - A great mature-themed Romance anime with lots of dramatic moment balanced out with funny moments altogether.

Death Note - A masterpiece psychological anime a young student trying to justify himself to rule the world.

Please can you drop by my post and vote against dramas you didn't enjoy (Or least enjoyed compared to others (I really appreciate your time )
Masterpiece of Asian Dramas (Korean Drama List)