comedy + romance = rabu com

if u use MAL

u can advanced search by comedy + romance.
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?q=&type=0&score=0&status=0&tag=&p=0&r=0&sm=0&sd=0&sy=0&em=0&ed=0&ey=0&c[0]=a&c[1]=b&c[2]=c&gx=0&genre[0]=4&genre[1]=22&o=3&w=1

of this list
i watched
suzumiya haruhi
skipped nana (watched the movie)
skipped nodame (watched the drama)
dropped clannad (not my type)
toradora was good
nhk ni youkoso was good
lovely complex (as i recommended above)
kokoro connect was good

the rest i did not watch
For comedy/romance I liked Lovely Complex
Goliath1357 wrote: For comedy/romance I liked Lovely Complex

ooooooh good one too
bannie wrote: comedy + romance = rabu com

if u use MAL

u can advanced search by comedy + romance.
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?q=&type=0&score=0&status=0&tag=&p=0&r=0&sm=0&sd=0&sy=0&em=0&ed=0&ey=0&c[0]=a&c[1]=b&c[2]=c&gx=0&genre[0]=4&genre[1]=22&o=3&w=1

Oh thats great! thanx for your effort :)
Some people recommend Gintama - I wouldn't. It's totally awesome (the best of the best imo), but not for somebody who's new to anime. It's episodic and the humour is really... abstract, plus many scenes are references to other animes, so you might be a little lost. I'd second Skip Beat and add Kaichou wa Maid-sama (if you like romance), Fruits Basket (if you're a female), Vampire Knight (if you like Twilight) and maybe Ghost Hunt.
also i heard that some dramas came from animes, do you guys know of any animes that were later turned to dramas?
Evony wrote: Some people recommend Gintama - I wouldn't. It's totally awesome (the best of the best imo), but not for somebody who's new to anime. It's episodic and the humour is really... abstract, plus many scenes are references to other animes, so you might be a little lost.

I'd second Skip Beat and add Kaichou wa Maid-sama (if you like romance), Fruits Basket (if you're a female), Vampire Knight (if you like Twilight) and maybe Ghost Hunt.

Ah great advice, thanx, whats fruit basket about?
i once read about an anime that was about a train filled with hot guys and how any girl that entered this train would fall in love or something, do u know anything about it?
ChingooLaotang wrote: also i heard that some dramas came from animes, do you guys know of any animes that were later turned to dramas?

Great Teacher Onizuka, Gokusen, Beck, Nana, Ouran High school host club,Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge,...
twinklelie wrote: Great Teacher Onizuka, Gokusen, Beck, Nana, Ouran High school host club,Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge,...

which dramas were these turned into?
ChingooLaotang wrote: which dramas were these turned into?

all of them and have the same name ^^
ok im liking lovely complex, i think i might watch that, if not I SHALL RETURN! lol WISH ME LUCK! annyo! OH OH I FORGOT! are there any korean animes?
ChingooLaotang wrote: Ah great advice, thanx, whats fruit basket about?

"Tohru Honda is 16 year old orphaned girl who gets invited to live in the house of her classmate, the handsome boy Sohma Yuki, and his cousins, 16 year old Kyo and 27 year old Shigure. However, these young men and parts of the rest of their family (both close and distant) hold a curse; if they are hugged by the opposite gender, they transform into animals of the Chinese Zodiac. Everyday is an adventure for Tohru, as she gets to know everyone in the large family better (especially Yuki and Kyo), in both common and bizarre situations. "

Yeah, I know - the summary sounds ridiculuous, but it's quite good. I've seen it as one of my first animes and it made me want to see more.

ChingooLaotang wrote: i once read about an anime that was about a train filled with hot guys and how any girl that entered this train would fall in love or something, do u know anything about it?

Hahaha, never heard of it! Does an anime like this really exists? I want to know the title!
Evony wrote: "Tohru Honda is 16 year old orphaned girl who gets invited to live in the house of her classmate, the handsome boy Sohma Yuki, and his cousins, 16 year old Kyo and 27 year old Shigure. However, these young men and parts of the rest of their family (both close and distant) hold a curse; if they are hugged by the opposite gender, they transform into animals of the Chinese Zodiac. Everyday is an adventure for Tohru, as she gets to know everyone in the large family better (especially Yuki and Kyo), in both common and bizarre situations. "

Yeah, I know - the summary sounds ridiculuous, but it's quite good. I've seen it as one of my first animes and it made me want to see more.

Hahaha, never heard of it! Does an anime like this really exists? I want to know the title!

WOAH WICKED! lol and i will find that title for u! THANX