New Prince of Tennis :)
Area No Kishi and I finally want to watch No.6 because I read the manga already almost 1 year ago and I really loved it ^^ Who would guess that now it has become so popular :)
Mirichan wrote: Area No Kishi and I finally want to watch No.6 because I read the manga already almost 1 year ago and I really loved it ^^
Who would guess that now it has become so popular :)

I've also been watching Area no Kishi. So ....freakin...SAD!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I've also been watching Area no Kishi. So ....freakin...SAD!

Yes it is really sad and it is good that I already know the Manga >_< Like this I am at least a little prepared but my heart almost stopped to beat at the end of episode 2 ....And thta even though I already knew what would happen!
Mirichan wrote: Yes it is really sad and it is good that I already know the Manga >_< Like this I am at least a little prepared but my heart almost stopped to beat at the end of episode 2 ....And thta even though I already knew what would happen!

I didn't I was screaming out "No! No! Nooooooo" =/
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I didn't I was screaming out "No! No! Nooooooo" =/

Well you wouldn´t expect something like that to happen^^
Let's see.. Among Currently airing I'm watching.. Bakuman 2 Chihayafuru Koe de Oshigoto! Morita-san wa Mukuchi Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream SKET Dance Yep, That's about it :3
Jillia wrote: One Piece
Bleach
New Prince Of Tennis

adding another one :
High School DxD
Mirichan wrote: Well you wouldn´t expect something like that to happen^^

According to my brother, they pulled a "Aoki no Dentsetu"
I'm watchin Zero no Tsukaima F
Guilty Crown Another High School DxD
I am currentily watching Area No Kishi & New Prince of Tennis
LisNoir wrote: Guilty Crown
Another
High School DxD

Adding:

Inu X Boku SS

and possibly

Black Rock Shooter
i've added fairy tail to the list. on epi 80 now.
Gintama Naruto Shippuden Fairy Tail (getting close to catching up to the current episodes. ;)) Phi Brain Daily Lives of High School Boys (couple of episodes behind) Kill Me Baby