i have a bunch of manga sites bookmarked, just when i'm looking for something new sifting through the pages and pages of them in each genre, the covers all start to look the same and the descriptions all start to sound the same. and sometimes one will sound good by the description and end up being really dull, other times descriptions aren't very thorough but the stories are fantastic, so i find it best to go by recommendations rather than fumbling through the lists without some idea of what i want
Warau Kanoko-sama and its prequal Koi Dano Ai Dano!! I love them and I am sure you will like them too <3
Fly High - so hilarious reading it
Fruits Basket - awsome
Skip Beat - freakin' awsome , (also anime+drama)
I love Fruits Basket and Bleach MARS is an excellent manga as well I also recommend the following manhwa: 100% Perfect Girl (or anything by Wann), Noblesse, Papa Romance, and Full House
noireangel wrote: MARS by Souryo Fuyumi (My favorite of all time)

WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH, HEART AND SOUL!!!
Where have you been all this time? ^^
Red River; my favorite all time <3. Hana to Akuma: very cute and romantic manga Skip Beat: the drama is based on this manga Tokyo Crazy Paradise: lot more interesting than it seems Basara: has one of my favorite main characters, it's a shoujo with quite some action :# Koizora: I love the manga more than the movie/series I have a lot more favorites and recommendations, but it would take an hour or something to put it all down ^^"
Sleepninja wrote: Have you ever read any of the series done by CLAMP? They are all good, and I would definitely recommend them. To name a few of their series: X/1999, Clover, Magic Knight Rayearth, and Chobits.

I love Clamp and all their works are great. WISH is one of my fav manga out of their works.

Cat Street by Kamio Youko
Kimi wa Pet (Love the manga and the Drama!)
Tokyo Crazy Paradise. (its better than it looks. Dont let the cover throw you off.)

Or you can go to this site and find any manga based on genre or category that suit your taste. It's like MDL but for manga. ^_^

MARS is an awsome manga and the drama adaption is also great.

MusicROSE wrote: Fly High - so hilarious reading it
Fruits Basket - awsome
Skip Beat - freakin' awsome , (also anime+drama)

Skip Beat is one of the best ever!

WINDSONG wrote: Red River; my favorite all time <3.
Hana to Akuma: very cute and romantic manga
Skip Beat: the drama is based on this manga
Tokyo Crazy Paradise: lot more interesting than it seems
Basara: has one of my favorite main characters, it's a shoujo with quite some action :#
Koizora: I love the manga more than the movie/series

I have a lot more favorites and recommendations, but it would take an hour or something to put it all down ^^"

Basara is my most favorite manga up to date! If you like that you should also try 7SeedS from the same mangaka.
akai-kitsune wrote:
Basara is my most favorite manga up to date! If you like that you should also try 7SeedS from the same mangaka.

Yep, I'm reading 7Seeds, but I'm a little bit disappointed. It's not as good as I hoped it would be, I like Saver (manhwa) better.
RRR is really great! I never could stop reading this - after one chapter i already waited for the next :D Luckily it's now completed and you can enjoy it in one go *.* I also recommend (some were already recommened): Red River, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Basara, From Far Away (so cute ^^), Midnight Secretary, Smash!, The Breaker ---- and the webtoons: Orange Marmelade, Noblesse; Nineteen,Twenty-One; My Heart is beating, Nowhere Boy like WINDSONG i also could write much more :D
No one recommended Rurouni Kenshin! Well, I'll do it. It's funny, dramatic, has fighting scenes and some romantic ones, it's addicting and has a great story. It's being made into a live action movie at the moment. ;)
Cat Street by Kamio Youko
Kimi wa Pet (Love the manga and the Drama!)
Tokyo Crazy Paradise. (its better than it looks. Dont let the cover throw you off.)

I 2nd this!!!! :D Especially "Tokyo Crazy Paradise"... it's by the same author/artist as "Skip-Beat!" too. Definitely worth checking out, imo.
devitto wrote: No one recommended Rurouni Kenshin! Well, I'll do it.
It's funny, dramatic, has fighting scenes and some romantic ones, it's addicting and has a great story.
It's being made into a live action movie at the moment. ;)

yes and it actually looks like a good movie! i hope it will be anyway, i'll be sad if they butcher Kenshin ^^
i have read like 4 1/2 volumes of hot gimmick and it's really good. i recomend checking it out. Edit: Also try Black Bird. and if your up for it you could always try Naruto or Bleach :).
velvet kiss is a very good manga. i recommend it. and ur old enough for it. it has a very strong plot
hmmm well i shouldn't read ecchi at work :o