Akame ga Kill!
Aldnoah.Zero
Psycho-Pass New Edit Version
Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen
Tokyo Ghoul
Zankyou no Terror
Akame ga Kill! Momo Kyun Sword (Maybe?) - After looking at the trailer thing and genres... Not gonna happen, must've mistaken it for something else. Sword Art Online II Haven't looked into other stuff, but when it comes to anime, fighting is a must to me, specially when there's swords and the likes of it.
Aldnoah.Zero, DRAMAtical Murder, Rail Wars!, Re: Hamatora, Tokyo ESP, and Zankyou no Terror. SAO II. for me.
I may give Ao Haru Ride, Love Stage!!, and Dramatical Murder a try. Not too sure about that yet though. It depends really. I may wait until they've finished airing and marathon through them all instead once they've finished. Another one I'm waiting for (which isn't on that list) is Black Butler's newest season too.
Glasslip
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame ga Kill!
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Ao Haru Ride
Re:_Hamatora
Zankyou no Terror
Persona 4 the Golden Animation
Tokyo ESP

*Dropped
Sailormoon (I've seen the 1st episode and I don't like the animation. I prefer the old one.)
I've started watching: Aldnoah.Zero, Free! Eternal Summer, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus, Sailor Moon: Crystal, Tokyo Ghoul and Sword Art Online II.
I plan to check out:
Akame ga Kill! (I'm unsure about this but a lot of people seem to like it...)
Ao Haru Ride
Argevollen
Bakumatsu Rock
DRAMAtical Murder (My friend got me a dmmd keyring instead of a free! one so I feel that I have to check it out.)
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Glasslip
Love Stage!! (The manga is okay so I thought I'd check it out.)
Re:_Hamatora (I want to find out what happens next!)
Shonen Hollywood
Space Dandy (The first season was great.)
Zankyou no Terror