Let's do something fun while we wait for the drama to slowly air. All you have to do is answer the question below. Please keep it friendly. Thanks!

With the 4 characters of F4 in mind, who would you choose if you can only choose one? And why?

My answer: I love all of them lol. But if I were to choose only 1, it will have to be Thyme. Not saying the other members is not interesting or have no development, but to me Thyme character compared to the other members has the greatest character development. If you've watched other versions as well, you will know that this character went through a lot. The person he is at the beginning and the person he is at the end are two different people. Plus, I like that he is very devoted to the female lead.

This is such a interesting question! A very hard one also!

But if my life depended on it i would pick Thyme!HE IS JUST SUCH AN AMAZING CHARACTER! He just grows so much in my eyes for every episode! But deep down i also know that he will only ever belong to Gorya-she is the love of his life. 

I'd choose Thyme too. Maybe it's because I feel I know him the best. He would come with a lot of baggage for sure (his mom, business empire) but after knowing how capable he is of growth and how devoted he is to the person he loves, he totally won me over. 

Yeah, we just can`t resist Thyme i guess!

Ahhhhhhh

Can't decide btw Dao Ming Si, Ximen and Yi Jung. Kavin could've been on this list too but so far meh.

I love Kavin in all the versions, but i wouldn`t pick him for a boyfriend (in any of the versions). You never know whats in his head.

Azet:

I love Kavin in all the versions, but i wouldn`t pick him for a boyfriend (in any of the versions). You never know whats in his head.

I mean you are picking Thyme, I like him to but he's far more toxic. Kavin every version is just a playboy and ppl can change that.

I have nothing against playboys. But Kavin is not JUST a playboy. He is a character with more depth than that. When i mean that "you never know whats in his head" i mean the more manipulative aspect in his character that are very much tied to the seductive part in his personality. He never wears his heart on his sleeve around people, unlike Thyme. But oh would i just love to have Kavin as a friend!

The farcade is a tea/pottery playboy on the inside like Thyme yes, he's more complex which i hope they'll touch upon soon, we are 11 eps in and no depth so far.  You are right but I'd still pick him over Thyme. It's preference I guess, I mean I did fall for Dao Ming Si too.

I agree with you. F4 are guys any girl would fall for and all of us have our own preferences!

I choose MJ. He's a protector of friendship and love. He's loyal, good looking, fun, outgoing...I choose him. He seems to be the one with the least amount of issues. LOL