┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

⚠️WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS⚠️ 

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

1. “Feel Special” Performance: Mr. Cha was alleged to have been carrying his whole team for the “Feel Special” stage. When I first heard of this, I was so shocked and speechless. He was also the main vocalist and was rumored to have choreographed the dance as well. The allegations were later proven to be true with the video below. More people need to actually open their eyes and start speaking up about this rudeness we keep witnessing from Woonggi. #Main-Vocalist-Woonggi #My-Back-Hurts #I-Slayed #I-Also-Ate

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓ 

2. “Supercharger” Performance: After getting voted out with 7/9 from the SMN team, he said that he lost his confidence and didn’t feel lovable anymore. He was thrown over to “Supercharger” as another kid Haruto had to babysit. He became the main rapper and even wrote his own rap. Now what’s exactly wrong with that? Well you see, after analyzing the “Supercharger” performance, Woonggi was caught red handed SLAYING the masculine concept. Now I don’t know about you but that’s not the behavior of someone who lost their confidence. Those who believed Woonggi wouldn't fit Bep1er’s concept ate their own fists and cried. On the other hand many BP watchers revealed that they were shocked with how he can do masculine concepts just as well as he does cute concepts. #Finally-Beating-The-Fruity-Allegations #Main-Rapper-Woonggi #All-Men-Do-Is-Lie #Why-I-Don’t-Trust-Men 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

3. He’s Problematically Supportive: I mean, come on. It’s basic knowledge for an idol to be scared of what they say or do. But Mr. Cha over here PUBLICLY revealed that he supported the LGBT community. After interviewing him about a certain question, he replied with those exact words “What about the LGBT community???????? If you hate the LGBT community then I don’t love you!” I had to clean my glasses a few times because I thought I was dreaming. How dare he reveal himself to be an ally? Imagine being sweet and supportive of a community who had faced significant struggles throughout history, couldn’t be you. #IDC #I-Hate-Supportive-People #Jail-Time

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

4. Exposed For Trying to Prevent COVID-19 From Spreading: By now, you have an idea of how unfiltered Mr. Cha is and speaks his mind and stands by his beliefs. A classmate of Mr. Cha had exposed him by posting a picture of a conversation going on in the group chat. Woonggi was spotted trying to stop 20 people from gathering at a drinking party!!! What I found highly offensive about this was that he tried to reduce the COVID-19 pandemic impact that highly affected people worldwide. The classmates commented that they felt their freedom and rights were being violated. #No-Way #Rude #Exposing-Idols-For-Good-Things #Preventing-Pandemic-BAD

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

5. Born to Be an Idol: His mom commented that when Woonggi was born, she would hear singing instead of crying. She also commented that he started his girl group dancing career as soon as he started walking. Woonggi was spotted numerous times going viral as a child for dancing to Girl Group Songs. Mr. Cha claimed that it was his dream to join “Wonder Girls” when he was young which is why he now dreams of becoming an Idol. I’m not going to lie, this brought a single tear into my eye. #I’m-Not-Crying-You-Are #Cute #Silly #Adorable

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

6. Funniest and Most Entertaining Idol: Now this sounds like a reach but hear me out. If you have been following Mr. Cha for a long time, you would know how his personality is. This is problematic because he makes our jaws hurt by smiling and laughing at him. Someone brave had come out and claimed that they had to get surgery because their jaw was stuck in a smiling position. Kamden is also a victim of Woonggi’s positive and energetic energy. After watching the video below, I’m sure you have understood why this is problematic.  #Ft.Seowon-His-Bestie #Kamden-Smiled-At-1:26

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

7. Biggest Girl Group Stan: Mr. Cha knows all the girl group dances that exist in the world. I’m being dead serious right now. He’s a fanatic girl group stan and I felt I really had to expose this to the world. What is his business being so talented and learning dances very fast? I’m so tired of seeing him enjoy himself and have fun while dancing to girl groups. #Jaw-Hurts #Smiled-For-Too-Long #My-Son-Is-So-CUTE

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

8. I Reincarnated Into The Loony Princess: While this is not related to the many offenses Mr. Cha had done, I believe it is related. After hearing the horror stories about what happens if I vote for Cha Woongki, I decided to try it out myself. After a few hours nothing really significant happened so I let my guard down and fell asleep. Next thing I know, I was awakened by an old grandma I didn’t recognize. After looking around, it turns out I was reincarnated back in time by how the furniture and bed looked. I was in the body of an abandoned princess who was bland. A few days passed and I met the male lead who was a prince. He was hot, cold and mysterious, 10/10 would live with him forever. #Real #Totally-Happened #Everyone-Clapped #He-Thought-I-Was-Crazy #Not-Like-Other-Girls #Don't-Try-At-Home #I-Never-Lie

DISCLAIMER: Voting for him triggers Manhwa reincarnation!!!  Be Careful!!!

Source: TrustMe.Com

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

9. His fans “Rocketdans”: Just like before, while this may not be related to Mr. Cha, I still believe it is harmful. A Rocketdan who has been a fan of Woonggi since “World Klass” has stated that they have never came across a toxic Woonggi fan. This behavior is unacceptable and it ruins the negative energy some k-pop stans try to achieve. I could never imagine being an unproblematic stan, I’ll feed that to the dogs thank you very much. #It’s-Me #I’m-The-Rocketdan  

Source: BelieveMe.Com

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

On a serious note, Cha WoongKi is a former TO1 member who went on hiatus because he was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and after a year, it was announced that he willingly left TO1 because he wants to have a new start. But I also heard it was because he didn't fit the manly image that TO1 was trying to relay which could be the reason Wakeone influenced him to give up his spot in TO1. Anyhow, It doesn’t change the fact that Wakeone kept Woonggi in their basement for a whole year before announcing that he will be joining Boys Planet. They don’t have any plans to debut him again so please support him. If you even chuckled a little, read this far or liked this post, I hope you can consider voting for Woonggi. Please! You will be saving him and all the other rocketdans that exist! #SAVE-WOONGGI #VOTE-FOR-WOONGGI #HELP-WOONGGI-ESCAPE-WAKEONE’S-BASEMENT #PLS-DEBUT-HIM-I’M-DESPERATE

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

4/13/2023

The fact that Woonggi's elimination had my jaw open for an hour before it hit me is insane. I'm crying so hard right now and I feel so sorry for failing him. I wish I had promoted him better...and the things he said:

"When I said I'd be on Boys Planet, many people said what you want to do is not what you can do."

"Your time is finished, you should see reality."

"But I disagree. Through Boys Planet, I learned that I have so much more potential. I'll be an even cooler person, this is just a beginning for WoongKi boy."

"To me Boys Planet was like colored pencils. I was a white paper and it let me draw colorful things again."

Cha WoongKi, we will be waiting for your debut🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Sources + Other Things

My Inspiration: https://twitter.com/woonggifairy/status/1637413424211668992

Woonggi being UNREAL: https://twitter.com/woonggifairy/status/1642930638918492160?s=20

:T Woonggi Smile: https://twitter.com/yvesily/status/1643666008614240277

i think this was the most entertaining thing I've seen in a while lmao

his agency should hire you 👍🏻