Dark Angel:

And it is also airing on national tv too

Damnn but still that would have been a good story !

I will read the novel, after the drama finishes airing !

Dr Ghost:

Damnn but still that would have been a good story !

I will read the novel, after the drama finishes airing !

true though

Dr Ghost:

You mean 21st century friends with benefits and intimacy was involved. Now I know why changed the story, Xi Ping /CCP would have heart attack if censors let things like this slide. 

No, they changed it because the ml only makes an appearance to the end of the book and to me, the story is not that appealing. In Chinese the book only has 112 pages, so it is a very short read ? as well as the storyline would be less interesting, because so far in my opinion the drama is better compared to the book.

Chen Lu:

No, they changed it because the ml only makes an appearance to the end of the book and to me, the story is not that appealing. In Chinese the book only has 112 pages, so it is a very short read ? as well as the storyline would be less interesting, because so far in my opinion the drama is better compared to the book.

Fair enough, so "No bed fellas to life fellas" 

Dr Ghost:

Fair enough, so "No bed fellas to life fellas" 

I read the book and didn't like it that much.

But may be, you will love it and it is a very short read. ??

BlueCandy:

In the novel, MCH and Yao zhiming were friends with benefits ? she practically ran away from home because she was always away from home with man

woah whatt? that's crazy... i knew the novel was different but i didn't think it'd be THAT different. is the drama even considered an adaptation anymore lmao

song:

woah whatt? that's crazy... i knew the novel was different but i didn't think it'd be THAT different. is the drama even considered an adaptation anymore lmao

From what I've heard, the novel was written in the 90s ? the drama is really completely different from the novel. In the novel, the mother wasn't this annoying and grandma was cold to MCH dad