Can someone please share the novel link 

I don't advise reading the novel since there's like a 70% change in the drama

BlueCandy:

I don't advise reading the novel since there's like a 70% change in the drama

Is the novel any good? And is it complete? I ask since there are only 9 chapters.

Chen Lu:

Is the novel any good? And is it complete? I ask since there are only 9 chapters.

Yes,it's complete. In the novel , the male lead came at the end so I don't find it good to read

I will try it anyway,  since it is a short read :-) Thx for letting me know.

BlueCandy:

Yes,it's complete. In the novel , the male lead came at the end so I don't find it good to read

Does the novel have HE?

Dr Ghost:

Does the novel have HE?

Yes

Dr Ghost:

Does the novel have HE?

When and How did the trash mother was dealt with?

Dr Ghost:

When and How did the trash mother was dealt with?

In the novel, MCH and Yao zhiming were friends with benefits ? she practically ran away from home because she was always away from home with man

BlueCandy:

In the novel, MCH and Yao zhiming were friends with benefits ? she practically ran away from home because she was always away from home with man

That's interesting ??

BlueCandy:

You mean 21st century friends with benefits and intimacy was involved. Now I know why changed the story, Xi Ping /CCP would have heart attack if censors let things like this slide. 

Dr Ghost:

You mean 21st century friends with benefits and intimacy was involved. Now I know why changed the story, Xi Ping /CCP would have heart attack if censors let things like this slide. 

And it is also airing on national tv too