So what's up with Zheng Shuang? She's under a lot of fire recently. Did she really want to cancel the surrogacy and do abortion stuff?? I'm having a lot of doubts because all of this came from her ex Zhang Hen who's not a good person and way too much a jackass, and Zheng Shuang response to all this is confusing

It seems pretty legit. There is evidence against her: voice recordings of her demanding the kids to be aborted. There’s more stuff happening but in my opinion, they should just take it to court. Her career’s pretty much over because this is a HUGE scandal.

mks_2lol2:
It seems pretty legit. There is evidence against her: voice recordings of her demanding the kids to be aborted. There’s more stuff happening but in my opinion, they should just take it to court. Her career’s pretty much over because this is a HUGE scandal

oof.... 

(maybe Ma TianYu rlly should've said something to her about dating Zhang Hen in the first place.... maybe she would've consider a long time friend's advice?)

Altho I cant see why she's so that on anything Zhang Hen. That guy left a nasty memory on her 

Her drama with Lee Jung Suk , Jade lover won't be broadcast due to her case ...sad...

happygal2011:

Her drama with Lee Jung Suk , Jade lover won't be broadcast due to her case ...sad...

that's right. She was banned or blocked from the entertainment industry.