Allen Ren’s Cult

Purpose of this cult

We (@Lakshmi and I) created this cult for all fans of Allen and to share latest news and photoshoots of Ren Jia Lun, as well as discussing his dramas.

Proper Etiquette

No discrimination allowed!
⓶ Stay and keep things positive.
⓷ Share with us your love for Allen and have fun!

Questionnaire 

1. What was your first drama of Ren Jia Lun?
2. What is the reason you like him?
3. What is your favorite drama of Allen?
4. Who do you think makes the best pair with Allen?

5. Do you know any fun fact about Allen? If so, what is it?

Wanderers 

MonLakshmisony_tshazzytree
Luna Ma

Badges/Banners

I hope they look okay Mon,
Will post the Badges & Banners here

@Rien, they look great! Thank you! ❤️

@Lakshmi

1. What was your first drama of Ren Jia Lun? - Nobel Aspiration- He was a supporting character in that. Lovable fox demon.
2. What is the reason you like him? No reason. He makes me happy. Just seeing him makes me happy.
3. What is your favorite drama of Allen? I don’t have a specific one. Even when I hate the drama I still find him and his character likable. Put him in costume and you can get me to watch a wall drying. But him in Under The Power was really good.
4. Who do you think makes the best pair with Allen? Excuse me but he pairs with everyone well. Lol okay I think he had really good chemistry with Tan Song Yun. (FYI, I’m still waiting at the edge of my seat to see him with Li Qin.)

- Though they keep casting him as a stoic stone faced dude, he’s actually pretty goofy. Like this https://twitter.com/ren_jialun/status/1515639242848096258?s=21&t=tzhryTT7AHzCuWwVvUJTtQ

- Before Allen Ren, he used to go by Tony.
- His parents named him 任国超 (Rén Guóchāo) because they wanted him to “surpass people from all nation”.

I was going through my gallery and thought I’d share these in case you want to make badges with them. I think he looks esp good in these ? 

This cult is awfully quite ?

Here are some pic’s from his LOVO livestream. He’s seriously so pretty ? ? 

Oops, I totally forgot about this cult T*T.

Allen is looking great as usual! ❤️

I’ll try to get some other users to join this cult, so it can become active.

Oh my God u guys start a cult. Nice meeting everyone. Both of u, thank you so much for the effort and invitation. I'm more than happy to be part of it. Hope to be a good Wanderer and share my love for Allen Ren with everyone.

And sony_t thank you so much for all the flowers you send for Allen board. U lead the way in putting him on the map.

1. What was your first drama of Ren Jia Lun?

My real Allen first drama is Memory Lost. At that time my focus is somewhere else but i have a clear memory of his blonde/yellow hair.

Later i watch "Forever & Ever". Click it at random as suggested by IQIYI and i fall in love at an instant. He had me at hello  >.< 

2. What is the reason you like him?

His sincerity !!!!  No facade or whatsoever.  You get what you see. His 2 D interpretation of each character he played, and his brutal honesty in facing his life journey.

It isn't easy to share our lowest moment, but he humbly share his most difficult moment and admitting how he had to pretend to have a good life and keeping himself positive in "Back to the field S4". I knew it, i'm rooting for the right person. Allen is a treasure that need to be protected at all cost. The lists will go on & on :p

3. What is your favourite drama of Allen?

As for drama I like Under The Power, but as a character I love Zhou Sheng Chen. Allen interpretation & subtle gait to creat that character just superb. I can feel the existence of Zhou Sheng Chen.

4. Who do you think makes the best pair with Allen?

I'm looking for word for his future work with Zhao Lusi (if given opportunity). We can see that Allen can be very witty, i'm hoping their collaboration will bring about more of his 4D personality.

Quite a number of his earlier works got delayed but somehow the mystery of the universe decide to push and air them back to back and help maximize his exposure. 7 dramas in less than 2 years really help boost him to global stardom

@shazzytree, welcome!

My first Drama was  « Destiny of white snake »

Alan is not the tallest or the most handsome but his smile, the way he talk, his eyes ( the way he look at others), his voice, his simplicity, his humbleness……can keep on and on?

Overall I like all his drama. Each has their particularitie. Destiny of white snake hold a sweet place in my heart because it’s my first Ren Jalun Drama, Blue Flame ? he was so funny and light temper, Blue Whisper he was so kind  and impressive (de wuxa and the CGI was good). Under the Power was is first big hit even if Tang Dynasties launch his stardom.

I have a soft spot for Seven tan. She’s so cute.

@Luna Ma, welcome!

Blue Whisper is probably my favorite drama of his ^^

Here are a few RJL pics to keep this thread alive ? . I picked three to post so I don’t spam so here’s a link to the full set https://m.weibo.cn/status/4814689924814602

Is that his photoshoot for his new drama with Li Qin?

I made a banner with one of the pictures