I haven´t watched many C-dramas, but which drama would you recommend to me, if i LOVED:

1. Hidden Love
2. Lighter & Princess
3. Forever love
4. Put your head on my shoulder
5. Falling into your smile
6. When I fly towards you

That means I love romance with a lot of feelings.  Meet yourself is next on my list, so I still have this week covered! =)

Here are some of my recommendations. You might want to give it a try;

Love 020

Go Go Squid

You are my glory

Fireworks of  my heart

Love is sweet

Here we meet again

I use chat gpt to generate this response:

Based on your preference for romance dramas with a focus on feelings, here are some Chinese dramas you might enjoy:

1. "Ashes of Love" (Also known as "Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost" or "香蜜沉沉烬如霜") - This is a fantasy romance drama that weaves a complex love story between a mortal and a deity. It's known for its beautiful visuals and emotional depth.

2. "Love O2O" (Also known as "Just One Smile Is Very Alluring" or "微微一笑很倾城") - If you enjoyed "Put Your Head on My Shoulder," you might like this one too. It's a modern romance drama centered around online gaming and a sweet romance that develops between two gamers.

3. "Love Me If You Dare" (Also known as "Ta Lai Le, Qing Bi Yan" or "他来了,请闭眼") - This is a crime thriller with a strong romantic subplot. It follows a brilliant criminal psychologist and his assistant as they solve complex cases while also dealing with their own feelings for each other.

4. "Love and Redemption" (Also known as "琉璃" or "Liu Li") - Another fantasy romance drama, this series combines elements of martial arts and mythology. It tells the story of a princess and a young warrior whose destinies are intertwined across lifetimes.

5. "Skate into Love" (Also known as "冰糖炖雪梨") - This is a sports romance drama that features ice hockey as its backdrop. It's a heartwarming story of two individuals with contrasting personalities who bond over their love for the sport.

These dramas should provide you with plenty of romance and emotional moments to enjoy. Happy watching!

But my own recommendations would be like:

Accidentally in Love
Cute Programmer
Go Go Squid!
My Unicorn Girl
You Are My Glory

Thank you for all your recommendations! They all sound really good, so I have put them on my "plan to watch"!!

I would never think of using chat gpt, even though I´m familiar with it! But I will definitely try it myself next time!!

I'd recommend:

All of these are romances with a lot of emotions, and most are youth dramas like most of the ones you listed. I hope you find something you like! 

Thanks for the recommendations. :)

This is a mixed list, mentioned dramas are really special to me and close to my heart <3 

1. Go ahead
  2. Love between fairy and devil
  3. Skate into love
  4. When we were young (2018)
  5. Meeting you
  6. Addicted (bl)
  7. Stay with me
  8. The untamed
  9. Put your head on my shoulder
  10. Till the end of the moon
  11. Love you seven times
  12. Youth (2018)
  13. Crush (2021)
  14. When I fly towards you

If you are planning to watch any of these, enjoy !