Hi,

So I saw it on fb but I didn't catch the title.  So. There was a guy, and I think someone was chasing him so he entered the bus and sat next to a girl. Then he put on sunglasses, place her head on his shoulder  and pretend that they are together. Later I think he was injured in leg. And the girl helped him.  He was in her house for a while until he recovered.  And one night I think he left a note and go somewhere?   The girl was wearing white clothes and has super long hair. And the boy was wearing a black jacket.

I was searching on the internet / yt but  i couldn't find this. So I'm  looking for your help  ♡

Definitely not Put Your Head On My Shoulder, no resemblance

ArniA:

just guessing

Put Your Head on My Shoulder    

Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling   

some similarities

Unfortunately no, but thanks for your reply ☆

Hanae:

Hi,

So I saw it on fb but I didn't catch the title.  So. There was a guy, and I think someone was chasing him so he entered the bus and sat next to a girl. Then he put on sunglasses, place her head on his shoulder  and pretend that they are together. Later I think he was injured in leg. And the girl helped him.  He was in her house for a while until he recovered.  And one night I think he left a note and go somewhere?   The girl was wearing white clothes and has super long hair. And the boy was wearing a black jacket.

I was searching on the internet / yt but  i couldn't find this. So I'm  looking for your help  ♡

Okay I finally found it. But It came out it's not a drama or movie. Is just short clips.  :/ 

https://fb.watch/nAQG1DQW0Q/

This is the moments I talked about.