Synopsis
Looking for new gossip? Try moving beyond the Upper East Side to a certain school on the other side of the world. Dan Humphrey's alter ego, Chan Han Fei (Dan), just got a new roommate, Shulei/Serena, and she is stirring up drama in the all boys college of Hua Gang. Swimmer Chuck is seriously questioning his sexual orientation, and even hottie Track Captain Nate is interested in this newcomer.

Casting
Chen Xiang - Chan Han Fei
Jiang Chao - Na Te
Tan Li Na - Fan Ni Sha
Zhao Zhuo Na- Bei Rui
Zhang He -Suo Long
Xu Jia Wei - Chocolate/Gossip Girl
Mi Lu - Bei Zhenni
Chai Ge - Chen Xiao Ke

MDL Link

-------
Side Note: The plot description doesn't make a lot of sense, but on a long and tiresome journey through the internet I couldn't find anything usable apart from a site in Polish, and I don't speak Polish.
Can you also edit in the "good" summary on MDL?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Can you also edit in the "good" summary on MDL?

Just about to do so. :) Just sadly it won't change anything about its comprehensibility.
It was supposed to air last year on September then it was postponed so many times that I started to lose all my interest in watching it. Plus, it seems that it won't be a chinese Gossip girl but Hana Kimi or You're beautiful?
I will give it an try :)
Yeona wrote: It was supposed to air last year on September then it was postponed so many times that I started to lose all my interest in watching it. Plus, it seems that it won't be a chinese Gossip girl but Hana Kimi or You're beautiful?

Me, too. I was waiting for the episodes to be subbed online on a daily basis, but after such a long time I've lost my interest.
And yes, it appears to be a mix of whatever, but no Gossip Girl.

Mirichan wrote: I will give it an try :)

Well, watch it if you can. :p

But what really made me laugh is the way they tried to translate the English names.
Chan Han Fei -> Dan Humphrey
Na Te -> Nate Archibald
Fan Ni Sha -> Serena
Bei Rui -> Blair Waldorf
Bei Zhenni -> Jenny Humphrey
Chen Xiao Ke -> Chuck Bass (?)