Hi guys! I've been writing my batchelor papers about homosexuality in China. Do you know any movies that would help? I need especially those movies that actions takes place in the past, like Tang Dynasty or so, but modern times are also needed! Thanks!

as @Panda said ... recently, China banned homosexuality on tv (as well as time travel among other things)..... probably movies also !?

ask @Geanina ... she recently saw a documentary about the subject .... which includes in Movies, as u ask!
and she's into BL shows/movies!.... But as i know, BL shows are geared towards a female audience, so not realistic!

Film: Farewell MY Concubine
Addicted Heroin is one of the most recent examples. It is a drama though. There should be a part 2 but as portraying homo-sexuality was banned in China it will never happen.

Can't think of any LGBT Chinese historical movies off hand but i'm sure there is a thread going around in the recommendation forum that could help.
Yup,I;ve started watching Addicted Heroin, it's quite fine I would say.
How about Dream of The Red Chamber? I've hear that there might be some homosexual plot, but I'm not really sure.
There's a documentary called Queer China, 'Comrade' China.

Does it have to be Chinese? Or can it be from Hong Kong and Taiwan? Well..
Farewell My Concubine (Chinese)
East Palace, West Palace (Chinese)
Lan Yu (Hong Kong-Chinese film)
Happy Together (1997, Hong Kong film)
Spider Lilies (Taiwan)
The Wedding Banquet (Taiwan)

These are the only ones I can remember, most of them are in my PTW list or my On Hold list, so I can really talk about their quality, all I can say is that they all have homosexual themes, and some of them have explicit scenes like Lan Yu, which has full-frontal male nudity.
Yeah, thanks, it can be albo Hongkong and Taiwanese movies. Thank you!
All I've ever seen is implied. Just hints towards the possibility lol. 
http://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-...
This is an extensive thread / list with LGBT titles (movies and dramas)