kindon18:

The Ambiguous Focus (2017)

Oppressive Love (2016)

Yeay !

Some good news !!!

kindon18:

The Ambiguous Focus (2017)

Oppressive Love (2016)

Added the 1st only cuz it's a drama, the 2nd is a film. Thanks!

China makes my fav bl content; I watch one show and I immediately want to watch more but I force myself not to so I won't run out...

The sky you don't know 你不知道的天空 https://dai.ly/x6u5bki

Look on dailymotion and gcinee.com for more

hana hane:

The sky you don't know 你不知道的天空 https://dai.ly/x6u5bki

Look on dailymotion and gcinee.com for more

It needs to be in MDL database so I can add it.

can you please add here, My Boyfriend chinese drama?

There is also Bishonen, so beautiful...

Jamila Joonie:

can you please add here, My Boyfriend chinese drama?

randomisawsome:

Here are a few more upcoming ones:

History 2 Boundary Crossing 2

History 3 Miracle

History 3 Trap

Updated, thanks!

wushu4:

There is also Bishonen, so beautiful...

That's a movie, we only add dramas here :)

Ceki:

Updated, thanks!

That's a movie, we only add dramas here :)

Ah sorry that's my mistake ! Because in some other lists there are both... My bad !

You might want to add the Chinese Drama Guardian to your list. It's based on a BL novel by the author Priest and was adapted as Drama in 2018. The summary on MyDramaList wrongly describes the relationship between the two Main Leads as friendship while it's BL. Due to Chinese politics nothing graphic is shown but the dialogs and acting is really good at hinting to their true relationship. 

Trying to find this bl.

So I remember only the beginning for some reason and it went like this “it starts with a guy (1) cooking all kinds of foods and bringing them to the table where another guy(2) was sitting. Guy(2) was playing computer games on his computer and guy(1) told him stop so they can eat. Guy(2) doesn’t stop playing instead starts eating while playing.” The next scene I remember is  guy(1) being in school ( he was wearing long black pants and a white t-shirt) and three or two guys invited him to watch a movie ( a gay movie i think) with them but he said  no and walked away calling guy(2). I am not sure if it’s actually  a Thailand bl.

Yin-Taiyo:

You might want to add the Chinese Drama Guardian to your list. It's based on a BL novel by the author Priest and was adapted as Drama in 2018. The summary on MyDramaList wrongly describes the relationship between the two Main Leads as friendship while it's BL. Due to Chinese politics nothing graphic is shown but the dialogs and acting is really good at hinting to their true relationship. 

Added, thanks!

You have the movie version of the BL " like love" called "I love you as a man" I searched everywhere even on the gcinee.com unfortunatly not found until now! 

is guardian really BL?