Hey, Ceki!!!!!!

Irresistible love

Rachel:

is guardian really BL?

The show is bromance but the undertone is clearly bl.

ShotaSidePart:

The show is bromance but the undertone is clearly bl.

So sad china has such a problem with LGBT themes bc I would of loved more BL 

And The Untamed!!!! It's ongoing drama

A few of these aren't BL. They are bromances. And by a few, I mean most of the Chinese ones

MoonOverStar:

A few of these aren't BL. They are bromances. And by a few, I mean most of the Chinese ones

The original source material may be bl and because of the ban in China they had to make them bromance instead.

ShotaSidePart:

The original source material may be bl and because of the ban in China they had to make them bromance instead.

Oh yeah, I remember. *Sigh* just....sigh

Divya Bajpai:

Hey, Ceki!!!!!!

Irresistible love

It's a movie! I updated the list

Picture for History2: Boundary Crossing (2018) is wrong, that belongs to History2: Right or Wrong

https://mydramalist.com/28723-the-untamed

2019 Chinese web drama (also has two web movies- one is released, another upcoming)

I was just wondering why Bromance is on here. It is not BL. You say "hinted at" and is that because there is a girl cross-dressing as a boy? Other than that I don't remember any BL being hinted at? The secondary couple is even heterosexual.

Where's the untamed? LOL

angelVSdevil:

Where's the untamed? LOL

It's been mentioned many times but I think they may not have added it because they made it a bromance... ugh.

Kiss the Rabbit God- it's a short on youtube and it's visually beautiful... I wish it was a full movie.

ShotaSidePart:

It's been mentioned many times but I think they may not have added it because they made it a bromance... ugh.

Kiss the Rabbit God- it's a short on youtube and it's visually beautiful... I wish it was a full movie.

Guess people missed the part of Wei Wuxian pulling his belt off while walking in the room of Lan Zhan, immediately showing later that he was really tired the next morning I mean... Not sure what kind of Bromance you think it is, but these two definitely slept with each other XD