OMG. Im in episode 16 of Battle of Changsha and Im loving it so much..!! Its worth to stick to this drama even though it has a slow pace in teh beginning... Im loving the bromance of QuingMing and Jun Shan... :) My Favorite character right now is Jun Shan. That guy was a genius in good and bad way... :) love love him.. :)
Welcome to the C-drama world! "Love Me If You Dare" was brilliantly done so it's not surprising that it has welcomed you into the world of C-dramas with open arms ;)

I personally recommend the following:
- Boss & Me
- My Sunshine
- My Best Ex-Boyfriend
- The Queen of SOP
- The Princess Weiyoung

Here are some dramas which were just okay for me but everyone else seemed to love them more:
- Scarlet Heart
- Love O2O
Eternal love
battle of changsha
love o2o
prince of lanling
the journey of flower
perfect couple
loving never forgetting
romance in the rain
Yup.. can't believe I didn't start to watch chinese drama. I just finished to battle of changsha and I have a little sleep. :) It was so addicting. Well its weekend so its okay.. :) I must admit wallace Huo surpass his acting in love me if you dare. His acting here was pure joy... :)
If you are fond of Wallace Huo, you can watch this some/few highly rated series of his:

1. Battle of Changsha
2. The Journey of Flower
3. Perfect Couple
The Imperial Doctress
5. The Vigilantes in Masks
6. Chinese Paladin 3

Some movies of HIM:
1. Hide and Seek
2. Inside or Outside
Suddenly Seventeen

But if you want to widen you horizons, Here are my 10 highly rated cDramas I recommend for you to watch:

1. Nirvana In Fire - if you want to be intrigued or be curious of where the story might lead you, better to watch this first and hope you can be an open-minded person when it comes to politics.
2. Eternal Love - currently watching it, so no comment yet.
3. Love O2O - too much butterflies in my stomach when I watched this, i shout with my pillow in my mouth, kind of broke my teddy bear into pieces, my heart won't slow down its beating, that's how I have watched this. :p
4. The Princess Wei Young - if you are a fan of strong-brave leading woman stories, you can watch this is the lead take over of her life bravely. And also there is a good chemistry here for the main couple and the secondary too.
5. Scarlet Heart - this is in my 'plan to watch' so I still recommend this
6. When a Snail Falls In Love - this is a must watch, if you watched the main couple here at 'Ode to Joy' and tend to love their chemistry. :)
7. Prince of Lan Ling - haven't watched the whole of it but the first 5 ep, hooked me up already. I'm on a busy sched, so I don't know when I'll finish this... but still, I recommend it for you to watch.
8. Boss & Me (Shan Shan Comes To Eat) - cute and light hearted office romance
9. Swords of Legends - still in my 'plan to watch', haven't started it yet. But its on my cue, just didn't know when. :p
10. My Amazing Boyfriend - another light-hearted supernatural romance, I love the chemistry of the couple in here.