Hello,

I have a watched a scene of drama/movie and have been searching for awhile but still there is no result. 

I pretty sure it is a Chinese story because the actors were using mandarin to converse and it think it is not a Taiwanese drama.   

The scene  1. Senior and junior (setting look like in college or university) 

2. Senior (guy) was riding a bicycle and the junior(girl) was walking and looking at her phone. The girl is wearing cloth that people wears to play sword (traditional wushu type) 

3. There was a another character(girl) wearing old costume doing some magic(behind a tree) making the girl phone dropped while the senior passed by her. 

4. Looking like it was the senior fault (bump into her and make her dropped her phone kinda situation). 

5. Both of them were going to the same place (taking their parcel). 

6. Again the girl wearing traditional clothes and hairdo, did her magic and make the actors bumped into each other and using her magic to swap their parcels. 

7. The girl noticed that they had swapped the parcel and start calling the senior but the senior was wearing earphone and didn't hear her. 

8. The girl chased the guy. Mid way there is a girl ( I think she like the guy). The heroine (i think so) kept chasing and use a shortcut and bumped into his bike. 

9. He fell and his parcel opened and it was a fruit , a durian, thorny fruit(the one with the girl dropped as well when they collide). 

10. The girl explained that she called him but he didn't hear and that they had mistakenly took each other parcel. 

11. The guy opened his bag and checked the parcel. Again the girl with magic do some magic and make the parcel opened.The girl parcel was toys people used to prank others.  

12. The girl say sorry ,took her parcel and go. 13. The girl that like the guy was there and just asking if he was alright flirtatiously.

Hoping someone can help me out.

Thank you