Hello MDLer's!

I'm collecting quotes from Chinese dramas for the article I'm working on but so far I don't have big collection of them as I mostly watch K-drama so please help me to collect quotes from C-dramas.

Thank you!

Most of my favourite cdrama quotes are from Qu Manting - Arsenal Military Academy. I literally want to tattoo everything she says on my forehead. XD

Here's the rest:

Bloody Romance - The reason why Chang'an will forever remain the best cdrama ml in my heart.

In a Class of Her Own 

Word of Honor 

The Longest Day in Chang'an 

Love is Sweet - I love how she destroyed the sml's noble idiocy with just one line. 

Douluo Continent - Self-awareness is a beautiful thing. 

(Ps: I might edit this reply if I remembered more quotes). 

I dont know how exact line but i was watching love is sweet

where the male lead said to female lead

" You are not like other girls,they can  shed tears and move on

and you

you cant even cry"

i dont why i find this line so catchy and very meaningful.

I have 3 fav Go ahead lines

1. Ziqiu, throughout one's life, there's gonna be tons of sufferings. The older you are, the more you'll have to bear. One day, you will find the whole world is on your shoulder.

The whole world?

Your parents, your wife, your kids. They'll mean the whole world to you.

What about my brother and sister?

They'll have their own world too...

But in my world, it'll be enough to have you guys.
2. "Someday, I suddenly found that separation was normal in life." 

3. "People do grow up at once. What does it mean? it means that you're an adult in legal sense on your eighteenth birthday, but it doesn't mean you've grown up. The true growing up is coming in a flash. No one know except yourself, your mind will change, you will feel the weight of life. At that moment you grow up without anyone noticing. That moment..it can be next second, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, ten or twenty years later, your whole life. .."

They are more from go ahead...it is a very touching cdrama.

天上下雨地上滑,各自跌倒各自趴,不要再为自己找借口了, 我不知道你为什么可以走到今天,但是我要提醒你,世间上最难熬的一刻,就是离成功前的那一刻 --- It may be raining and the floor may be wet, yet those who fell are getting up by themselves. Don't look for excuses anymore. I don't know how you came this far today, but I want to remind you, that the most difficult moment is the moment right before success. (The Vigilantes in Masks/ Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei) 

世间万物阻我,不死便不屈 --- Everything in the world may be stopping me, but I won't stop as long as I am not dead. (Young Blood)

就算黑暗里行事,心里也该有光才对,没有信任的人,怎么在尔虞我诈中立足 --- Even if we work in the dark, there should always be a patch of light in our heart. If we don't have anyone who we can trust, how can we survive amongst all the conspiracy? (Young Blood)

明知是挑拨却压不住疑心,人性如此,没法子了 --- You knew clearly that it was a provocation, yet you can't control your suspicions. That is how people are like. (Young Blood)

你可以杀掉天下所有想查清此案的人,因为你是王,可是当你杀掉所有人的时候,你还是那个高高在上的王吗?--- You can kill off everyone who wants to seek for the truth behind this case because you are the King. But once you had killed off everyone, are you still the highly respected King? (Nirvana in Fire)

Thank you so much @Baekri, @cdramalove18, and @DramaDrama it was indeed useful for my article :)

Keeping company is a sign of friendship (Meteor Garden)

Rejecting your husbands love is a crime (Meteor Garden)

Skate into love

The dreams never shine ; its you that shine while chasing your dreams..