It’s driving me crazy because all I can remember is the 2nd FL had a son. The son is probably 8-9 years old and he has always believed his dad was dead, because his mom told him that. The ex shows up and finally realizes it’s his child even though the mom continues to deny it. The boy ends up missing and the ML finds him hiding in one of the bedrooms (I think). That is all I can remember. Does anyone know which drama this was in? The FL  is friends with the 2ndFL and either lives with her or stays with her when she visits. 

Hi, i remember this scene too but not the drama, you can check my list maybe you'll find. 

Hi I am having the same problem as well! I was recently staying in a hotel that offered Chinese television for the tourist staying there (I'm from NZ). I was flicking through the channels and landed on a show that looked really interesting but I didn't know the show name, character names or anything like that. During the scene I watched there were two males standing in a mourge looking at a girl (she was wearing a pink sweater and was covered in blood). One of the males thinks she's dead and gets upset before she starts breathing again, and eventually comes back to life.  The male lead picks her up and takes her out.  

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I saw it on Zhejiang international Tv (I think), so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe it's Poisoned Love

Sher1264:

It’s driving me crazy because all I can remember is the 2nd FL had a son. The son is probably 8-9 years old and he has always believed his dad was dead, because his mom told him that. The ex shows up and finally realizes it’s his child even though the mom continues to deny it. The boy ends up missing and the ML finds him hiding in one of the bedrooms (I think). That is all I can remember. Does anyone know which drama this was in? The FL  is friends with the 2ndFL and either lives with her or stays with her when she visits. 

Do you remember anything else about it, like which country it was from or which year it could be from etc.?

Sher1264:

Reading your description made me think of Autumn’s Concerto (similar story), maybe you should check out the recommendations there https://mydramalist.com/81-autumns-concerto/recs

maybe: https://mydramalist.com/431-p.s.-man