-Female lead was either making clothes or jewelry and competing against there rival store

- She was chosen as one of the stores to make jewelry? for I believe the queen dowager but something happened and so she had to make up an excuse or something. 

- Female lead's female master/teacher was killed and female lead thought it was the male lead who did it. As he was the one last she saw in the store.

- Female lead's dad? was burned alive in the building that she worked in and I believe she thought it was male lead's fault

- We find out that female lead's teacher was apart of a secret organization and that the teacher gave her the token that recognized her as the next head of the secret organization

- I believe the male lead was some officer that dealt against corruption and there was a time in the series that the store the female lead worked in was closed due to corruption. 

- The drama could either range from 2016-2021, but I am assuming it was more 2019-2020. 

- The last thing I can remember is that one of the workers betrayed her as the worker had feelings for the person who told her to sabotage the store. and this female worker knew martial arts but hid it

don't know if it's this one, but there are lots of similarities https://mydramalist.com/54949-ni-chang

it sounds like The Blooms at Ruyi Palace