Hello, 

I'm looking for a Chinese or Taiwanese drama that focuses on some murder/mystery/crime anything that's not simply revolved about normal life or romance. It can contain a bit of romance I guess but I wouldn't want it to be the main plot. I have watched Someday or One day (masterpiece for me), I have finished Missing Persons (andI really enjoyed it, would love to see some more similar genre). I dropped Deep in my heart due to the fact that it was really slow, the crime wasn't portrayed good for me but then again I watched 2 episodes so don't know if I should give it a go again. It could be also some horror/ghost related story. I'll take anything! 

Looking for mostly Dramas but I can also be satisfied with a movie! 

there are so many dramas with those genres

- all the dramas in IQIYI's "Light On" series (haven't watched these dramas yet but they are popular and highly rated for being really good)

- A Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower (mystery, crime, dark and sad)

- Never Say Never (police undercover stuff, crime, mystery and action)

- The Listener (crime, mystery, dark vibes and interesting cases plus a tiny tiny bit of romance)

- Tientsin Mystic (bit of horror, mystery, crime, thriller, mystical plus a bit of comedy)

I've also watched Missing Persons and enjoyed it. The above drama recommendations are dramas that I personally enjoyed and would recommend.

Hi! I am a mystery detective fan too, watching Luoyang right now!

The Lost Tomb
Bump Off Lover
Evil Spirit 05
Goku Dou High School
Wake Up

Love Me If You Dare - ML is a genius profiler who has some interesting history. FL is a translator who becomes his assistant. Different murder mysteries for each episode, long over arching mystery. Has romance in it. 

Medical Examiner Dr. Qin - No romance, lots of episodic murder mysteries, drama long mystery. Some rather funny moments.