Ok, so I have recently just finished Falling Into Your Smile and super loved it. I am now having trouble finding  another cdrama. I am a little picky when I watch cdramas. I find that I like the dramas where the leads dislike each other, then the male lead starts to care for the female lead or where the male lead is cold and ends up opening up to the female lead.  I also like it when the female is more fierce and doesn't really back down to the male lead, and where the drama is quite light and there isn't really any major misunderstandings. :)

Here are some of the dramas I watched which I liked:

Falling Into Your Smile

Master Devil Do Not Kiss me

Accidentally In Love

Dragon day, your dead

Meteor Garden

Brightest Star In The Sky 

Gogo Squid

Secret In the lattice

I hope you guys can help! Thank you in advance :) 

Dating in the Kitchen  - they both absolutely dislike one another but things happen and female lead has to make up for a mistake .......and with the shared time feelings resurface. Its a wonderful drama with lots of cute romance scenes and funny moments :) highly recommend it 

A River Runs Through It is one of my absolute favorites with most of the things you described. There are a few major misunderstandings but I promise its worth your time, especially if you could get through the drama in meteor garden

You are my glory

Count your lucky stars

Always have, always will

Make my heart smile

Moonlight. The FL has naturally high pitched voice but despite being cutesy, she has a backbone and would not let anyone dictate her on what to do. ML starts off as being cold and after awhile, he turns childish around FL. It’s a cute rom-com which you can try :)

The Day of Becoming You - great acting and romantic comedy drama. 

Put Your Head on My Shoulder - University students romantic comedy (FL is Xing Fei, Actress of Master Devil Do Not Kiss me)

My Heroic Husband - Historical drama, light story line nothing too serious, fits your FL/ML relationship dynamic preference

Rattan - strong FL, initially there are some misunderstandings between the lead but they come together at the end.

Here are my recommendations. They are all light hearted and fluffy dramas.

1. Fall in love

2. Love o2o

3. You are my glory

4. Flourish in time

5. Perfect and casual

6. My little happiness

7. You are my hero

8.  A little thing called first love

9. A love so beautiful

10. The day of becoming you

11. You are my hero

12.  I hear you

13. Le coup de foudre

14. Love scenery

15. Lovely us

16. Sweet teeth

17. Put your head on my shoulder

18. Crush

The below dramas are not romance related. But I loved it, so you can try these.

19. The prince of tennis: Its about tennis and the leads are all in high school. I loved this drama.

20. The King's avatar: Its similar to falling into your smile cause of the e-sports genre. But this drama is fully based on e-sports.