I am observing Moonlight for some time, I have not finished yet.
I don't like people who pretend to be others online or worse that they use multiple accounts to take advantage of other people.
One of the supporting actresses offers to the protagonist what I believe is milk tea, in Italian we call it "tè al latte". This often sprays a perfume that appears to be keiko mecheri  but I'm not sure.
One of the protagonists gives some fiorellini (sorry, in English flowers) to the girl, I thought they were snowdrops or maybe bluebells or lavender... but no, perhaps they were roses from the thorns, seems difficult to recognize them. 

it's a bit strange plot, it is not still clear where the protagonists want to go. 

We look forward to seeing the next episodes

for me is just an easy to watch and fun romcom, with one of the best friend relationships between the male leads I've seen in cdramas. I had to get used to FL voice, but overall I enjoyed this romcom a lot

Dariosp:

for me is just an easy to watch and fun romcom, with one of the best friend relationships between the male leads I've seen in cdramas. I had to get used to FL voice, but overall I enjoyed this romcom a lot

I realize that we don't all see the same things and in the same way.

That's right, as human beings we are all different, maybe if one day we get to know each other better, you will be able to understand more what I meant and I will understand what you mean. Or time itself helps us to see something else.

The story could be funny if it were shorter, becomes annoying when someone tries to make fun of other too long.

History also teaches us that pulling the rope too much risks negative consequences.

If someone wants to make friends or is in love, they may even be shy at first but if he/she continues to hide with a double identity, what's the point?

Lugh:
The story could be funny if it were shorter, becomes annoying when someone tries to make fun of other too long.

I have to self quote myself.... 

I am continuing to observe and for the moment things do not change....

Always with these fake identities

What a nuisance, bother, annoyance, harassment!!!!

What will the fun be?