Hello! I recently watched two subbed Chinese historical dramas and cannot remember the names of them. I have done my best to try and find them but alas I had no success.  I did not watch both shows entirely but I can describe a scene that may be able to help in its identification.

One show has the main female character who is trying to make money on their own and sells paintings under the alias of 'Mr. Fairy' I  think.  Soon after an old friend of hers asks her to draw a portrait of something important because she has a really good memory. The main female character believes she has to draw portraits of 4 of the men from an important household and sneaks in disguised as a man. She uses some sort of powder to cause one of the men to fall asleep and she draws him naked.

The other show I do not remember a whole lot of just that the main female lead is trying to get something from a doctor (medical pendant?) so that her brother can get treatment to be able to walk again. He became injured and has issues walking or cannot walk. She stands in a line with other villagers who are trying to see a specific doctor and in order to get in she fakes passing out or something. A male character intervenes and states he can help her, upon her hearing this she comes to and then pretends to pass out again in order to be rushed in to see the doctor. She gets what she wants and her brother is able to visit him and regain walking.

I apologize if the descriptions are not that helpful but I appreciate any help.

First one sounds like Oh! My Sweet Liar!

Female lead is an artist and goes by the name Happy Fairy.

Oh my sweet liar as the other poster said.  I think the second one may be 'A Love So Romantic'.