Hi there!

So thank you for trying to help! 

I am looking for a while for a chinese historical drama I have seen before but I cant remeber it`s name!

Here is the scene I do remember - Themale lead is a prince, woman lead is a thief/ bandit, and they fall in love. In the scene, the grandfather of the male lead is some kind of a general and he dosent belive their love is true, so he wants to test her in order to protect his grandson. The grandpa gives the FL a cup and tell her it is poision, she drink it willingly to prove her love for ML. Then she pass out. the ML also drinks it, and then his grandpa gives him only one pill to cure only one of them (and the other will die).

The leads are left alone in the room, and the FL wakes up to see the ML besides her, he tells her he talked to his grandpa and know he belives them so he gave them both the medicine for the poison. He tells her to take the medicine first and she pretend to eat it, then he tells her there is only one medicine and he wish for her to live her life after he died and moving on, then she take out the medicine and tells him she felt somethong was rong, she tells him "dont forget i am a thief" - in order to explain how she set herself free from being tied and tieing him insted, telling him she loves him and make him take the pill, he also pretends to eat it but then kiss her and give her the pill (she took it). They are both crying knowing he is about to die, then the grandfather enters the room and explain they wont die, it wasnt poison and he just wanted to check if they were truly inlove.

Do you prehaps recall the drama name? please let me know if you do! 

Thank you in advance!!!

fany:

Could it possibly be Fake Princess?

OMG it is!!! it`s ep 13!  Thank you so much fany! (: ^_____^

Yea, obviously Fake Princess, good cdrama, I recommend it :)

The FL is an expert lock-opener as well, being a thief and all.

ArniA:

Yea, obviously Fake Princess, good cdrama, I recommend it :)

The FL is an expert lock-opener as well, being a thief and all.

Thank you! I already watched the drama once, but that scene was unforgetable in my memory that I had to rewatch it!

Thanks for the help! (: