hello, I am new here i am looking for chinese dramas where female lead has more than one or two fight scenes/hand to hand combat (please dont suggest historical dramas hehe) . I am really tired of dramas where female lead is fight bad guys/girls in initial episodes but as drama progresses she gets easily abducted and beaten by bad people and male lead save  her again and again as well as drama progresses male lead do more and more action but female lead doesnt get any action scenes i am really bored of that . I am looking for dramas where she is constantly beating bad guys with her hand to hand combat skills  

Thank you for all your suggestions. Please don't suggest historical dramas lol. Have a great day.

I totally read you. I too am tired of that. May I suggest the following? Some won't be from China but they are still good:

1. Furie - Vietnam

2. Stealth Walker - China

3. Lucky With You - China, haven't finished it yet. Female bodyguard

4. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - SKorea. Might fit what you are looking for, though not much hand to hand combat.

5. City Hunter - SKorea. She rescues him a time or two

6. Legend of the Blue Sea - SKorea. She is pretty cool.

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&th=19289&so=popular&or=desc

Not sure if you are into military dramas, but Glory of Special Forces is really good.  One of the female soldiers, Guo Xiao Xiao is a badass sniper.  She also does a lot of the fight scenes - she's a professional martial artist.  If you like Yang Yang, he's is awesome in it.  His best role yet (for me).

This is what I wrote about Guo Xiao Xiao in my review - "Guo Xiao Xiao - I want to single out the only female main character, Guo Xiao Xiao, played by Jiang Lu Xia. GXX is such a cool and badass sniper/soldier. I realized that Jiang Lu Xia is a martial artist and it really shows. Most of the time, actresses portrayed as soldiers still don’t act soldier-like. But not GXX. Her training, missions, and fights are so realistic that could put some male actors to shame. I also really enjoy her backstory and really sympathize with her character. I am also glad she remains a good team member/comrade. No love story. Just plain friendship. "