I watched this film probably in 2018/2019 on television. I think it was a chinese film. I am trying to find out the name of the film so that I can watch it completely, as I couldn't finish it at the time. 

The storyline, as far as I remember, is about a couple, who has a daughter. Now, the Mother is Beautiful, and the Father thinks that compared to his wife, their daughter is ugly. And he is worried about that. He thinks that she will have a hard time in the future for not having good looks like her mother. And he says that quite a few times, I think even to his wife, saying "Well, you are pretty, so you don't understand, and I am worried about our daughter" something like that (Ughhh!). 

I don't remember much other than that. I think the mother was in a kinda shady workplace, I remember that there was a scene where the girls from her workplace tends to some rich men, I think they are in some sort of entertainment type business. Although, she didn't do anything  shady herself, as far as I remember. I think it was halfway the film, after that I could finish it. I am really interested how it actually finishes, cause I've never really seen a film where dad considers his daughter ugly.

Anyway, If it rings bell to anybody, kindly let me know. You can obviously guess films that's plot get even kinda close to it, as my memory is obviously not perfect. So, whatever film comes to mind (It's definitely asian, although It could even be Korean rather than Chinese), feel free to suggest those. Thanks.

I think you may be looking for the Korean drama True Beauty. Although I haven't watched the TV show, I have read the webtoon and there is definately a scene where the main girl's father is concerned about her looks and calls he ugly to her face. Her mother is with him when he does this too.

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I've seen true beauty, a few episodes. And that's not it. It's a movie, Asian sure, but I can't remember the language, so could be Chinese, Korean or maybe even Taiwanese. Anyway, thanks for your input nonetheless.

Sorry, I meant My ID is gangnam beauty, not True Beauty 

No prob. Anyway, it's a movie. Thanks for your suggestion.