Watched it on netflix years ago, maybe 2017, 2018. From what I remember  it was about a rich young man in modern day China who drinks wine that makes him swap places with a poor man from the early 20th century. Not 100 percent sure when exactly.

There is also a young woman in modern day time who I think makes the wine, or her dad does. She starts to fall for the guy from the past who is now in the present. It switches between her and the rich guys pov

I think the rich man started falling for an actress in the past who had been living/travelling in America. And the original man from this time had a little sister, he also owned a restaurant or Cafe with a French name. Something Luna maybe? 

I think the story was more or less about this rich man learning about love and family and being content or something. No too sure about that.

I remember them talking about apanese occupation and I think the badies in this show were Japanese assasins. 

If anyone has any idea what series this is, please let me know, I can't seem to find it anywhere on google