Eternal love is good. FL left her baby because she just believe she is no one mortal on the immortal world and her baby will have better world without her. It is one of the saddest plotline and her tragedy turn a hardened war veteran high Goddess into more sentimental woman. It is so good.

I'm watching the starry love

I found out on ep 12 that it's an open happy ending or whatever..I really like the second couple and main couple are nice too.

Try this these also for Wuxia:
Heroes (2022)
Side Story of Fox Volant (2022)
Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre (2019)
Demi Gods and Semi Devils (2021)

my first wuxia is 'blue whisper' and i'm confused. Higher/lower immortals, high lord, guardians, cultivation levels? magic items materialise out of nowhere, Nobody explain how this world/mythology works. Is there is wuxia for noobs? where rules/mechanics of world is explained?

mrvalgard:

my first wuxia is 'blue whisper' and i'm confused. Higher/lower immortals, high lord, guardians, cultivation levels? magic items materialise out of nowhere, Nobody explain how this world/mythology works. Is there is wuxia for noobs? where rules/mechanics of world is explained?

The Blue Whisper isnt Wuxia I think, it xian xia. 

mrvalgard:

High immortal/low immortal would be rank  for example a king or duke is higher than a lord or baron.  Cultivation is how much power you have accumulated through time/experience/wisdom/meditation. Magic items are kind of in another dimension that the immortal can access.  I don’t know about a guide, I just watched and learned. Plus not all worlds have the same rules all the time. Kind of like space movies, there are common themes ex lazer blasters, worm holes etc. but not all space movies have them or need too. 

Till the End of the Moon (I can’t believe this hasn’t been mentioned yet!) 

Love Like the Galaxy

Eska:

The Blue Whisper isnt Wuxia I think, it xian xia. 

what is the difference? xian xia is more fantasy/spiritual powers, when wuxia is more martail arts?

mrvalgard:

what is the difference? xian xia is more fantasy/spiritual powers, when wuxia is more martail arts?

You might like to read at these two articles to see the differences between xianxia and wuxia. There's another subcategory called xuanhuan, but there's no article about it. However, there is an in-depth glossary about these three categories here. Hope this helps!

Introduction to Xianxia dramas

Introduction to Wuxia dramas

awkward potato:

You might like to read at these two articles to see the differences between xianxia and wuxia. There's another subcategory called xuanhuan, but there's no article about it. However, there is an in-depth glossary about these three categories here. Hope this helps!

oh wow thats very useful glossary :D thank you. Also explain some of world mythology!

after reading setting info, can someone recommend wuxia focusing on cultivation/rise internal energy through that 9 stages and where becoming immortal is shown? Or just in general power leveling/trainings :D (is Legend of Fei good for that?)

awkward potato:

Excellent links. Found some cdrama's I've added to my watchlist.