Hi everyone,I need suggestions for Chinese drama with no breakup/with happy ending.Just want to enjoy drama without too much stress 😆. Don't care much about genre.

Thank You.

time and him are just right

conflict only lasts an episode

cute couple and satisfying ending

Meeting You - no breakup, no love triangle, both leads basically are already best friend since childhood and quickly acts like a couple very early on and stays that way until the end.

Unforgettable Love - there's break up for a little bit but honestly the whole thing is very chill and relaxing imo because of the kid, even more so than the other titles I mention after this. 

Perfect and Casual - no breakup, just wholesome relationship. Low stress.

Falling into Your Smile - no breakup and story about esports. Covers problems related to esports, not that stressful.

My Heroic Husband - no breakup, both leads loyal to each other until the end, starts as arranged marriage. Love rivals though can be a source of stress.

Reset - Slight romance, no breakup because they only become a couple in the end. Imo it's just a must watch.

Moonlight - no breakup, it's about romance between editor and novel writer. 2 couples. There are annoying "villain" that can cause stress but it's not related to romance/love rivals. In my opinion though this drama is not that enjoyable, I only watch because I really like the actress.

takarahime:

time and him are just right

conflict only lasts an episode

cute couple and satisfying ending

Thank you.

my little happiness 

you ARe my glory 

Falling Into Your smile 

love 020

A Romance of the Little Forest