Hello, does anyone know any good chinese dramas with short episodes just like Reset (and good chinese movies that isn’t wuxia)? I prefer if its less than 20 episodes and duration of each is 1 hour.

I was LITERALLY going to ask this same question!  I'm so tired of the episodes that are full of filler.  I don't really know what genre you are looking for, I thought Reset was excellent.  I watched Destined to Meet You yesterday and really enjoyed it.  I was able to binge it in one day because all the filler was removed.  I'll keep an eye on this post to see if others have suggestions that we can try.

Well unfortunately you will not find anything better than Reset. If you check my dramalist you can see that Reset is the only drama I ever gave a 10 rating. It's just really satisfying to watch, great writing, pacing is just right and relationship development between the characters are just so good and realistic. It doesn't try to be anything grand or new but it is simply perfectly executed and I can't really find anything that I don't like about it.

Second best cdrama thriller/police drama is Under The Skin imo. Lu Yan Qi is my favorite "support" actress, I think she has the looks to play main roles idk why she never does that basically.

After you watch these better lower your expectation. Let me know if anyone find anything better.