I used to download here https;//kdramaost.com/en/ but recently it is not updating new ost's. Like Love Like The Galaxy ost is not available. Do you know nay other site? 

Yeah I used to get my OST from kdramaost.com/en as well but they haven't been uploading any new ones for a while now. If you know of any website that give Chinese, Korean and Thailand OST with pictures on them like kdramaost did, please let me know. Thank you

I would also be interested if anyone knows where to download OSTs.  Thank you.

Moonlight:

kdramaost 

It's not updating new songs. I am looking for a new site that is similar to kdramaost.com. But haven't found one.

Same here. Looking for a good website for cdramas too

For korean ones you can use kpoptap or dramaday. Not as good/translated like kdramaost. Song titles/info will be in korean most of the time.

For chinese ones, the best option is youtube download, but it's a bit problematic.
Search for a compilation of all the songs for the drama, ONLY the ones i really like (I don't really nee the entire ost), i individually download 2~3 times from different channels using a good youtube downloader to keep the audio quality. Check what has the best quality using spek (it takes 2 seconds). Then use a mp3 tagger to put a "cover" to the song, just print screen the original ost cover from the web, song name and artist.

It sounds hard, but take like 3 minutes for a song. And in a drama i will not like much songs, usually 1 to 2 songs maximum. I just wanna have them with good audio quality in my playlist to listen while playing.

Thank you for this.  Can you please explain what spek is?

Thank you for this. How does mp3.tagger work. I'm one of those people who loves to listen to OST with the cover on it rather than blank icon. when I download from youtube it's blank therefore I love adding the cover on it.

Thank you

I have been downloading C-Ost in Youtube ever since  kdramaost.com is not updating.

I use https://savemp3.net/3qivu/ - for downloading (Just copy the link of the song you want to download from Youtube then paste the link in savemp3).

Then I use https://tagmp3.net/ - for free online mp3 tag editor, just click choose files then search in the downloads folder your downloaded song from youtube). Example: Black Moonlight ost version of Bai Lu & Luo Yunxi - Till the end of the moon. Then fill up the following once you already choose an ost:  Choose new album art / picture  ( I just download photos here  in MDL - this is for the cover photo you want to use in the Album), Just click browse. Then fill up the title: Black Moonlight, Artist: Bai Lu, Leo Luo, Album: 长月烬明 Till the End of the Moon. 

As for the rest Track Number, Genre, Comments, Year ( I don't usually fill this up).

Then click Done! Generate New Files down below

Just A reminder: If the title from Youtube have a comma, after downloading the song kindly edit out the comma and change it from "and/ &". For example: 黑月光 (Black Moonlight) - 白鹿 (Bai Lu), 罗云熙 (Leo Luo). Usually https://tagmp3.net/ will show ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION; - this means you have to remove the comma and you will be able to edit the song successfully in the tagmp3.

Xiao Meiren explained it all too. You choose the image from any source. Tagger is any software that can change the metadata of mp3, not only the title, that you can change on windows. Online is fine too.
Spek is a software to check the real 'quality' audio of a file.  Sometimes when you download a file it says 320kbps, but is just a 128kbps audio file "converted" to 320.
It's the same for audio/images/videos. If you encode a 480p video in a 1080p file, the quality will remain the same "480", even if it says 1080 in the file.
Spek shows the maximum frequency of a file, but in fact if you listen to the song on youtube, and the audio seems fine for your ears, it will be fine.
I use it cuz is really simple, you open it, and throw the file on it, and 0.0001 sec after you will see the spectrum. But is totally not needed. is just cuz i'm a nerd for audio files. Some songs i can hear the diference between 128kbps versus a better quality. But if it's 320, or more will be all the same for me.
Just a reference, on Spek: 320kbps 19.5kHz - 192kbps 18kHz - 160kbps 17kHz - 128kbps 16kHz- 96kbps 15kHz

Oh wow, thank you to you both, I've followed the steps you have provided and it worked. Thank you again. 

Thank you so much.  I prefer to have as best a quality in my music as I can get.  I will give this a try.

So I'm trying to download spek.  Can you let me know if this is correct spek-0.8.5-beta.msi  It's telling me it's not commonly opened so I don't want to download it if it'll cause a problem with my computer.