So since this season wants to create an international boygroup and therefore the fanbase should be more international, I'm curious. 

What country are you from? :D

Btw I am from Germany :)

US! In the latest ep (5), they mentioned there's been a 71% increase in voting from international fans this year!

Lunallly:

Btw I am from Germany :)

hello neighbour, I'm from Switzerland :)

Malaysia but I live in the US!

leyou:

hello neighbour, I'm from Switzerland :)

haha, hi :)

I'm from Russia, but I live now in Belgium

I'm from Germany. c:

China! hahaha

The idea is really cool. But we have always been curious: Are there really foreigners watching this? I means Except Chinese.

Weng2fei:

China! hahaha

The idea is really cool. But we have always been curious: Are there really foreigners watching this? I means Except Chinese.

Hi :)

Yes, I guess so. Well at least for my part. I'm a native German, if you want to put it like this. I got into Chinese and Korean TV shows because they're rather different compared to western ones. In fact I started to learn Chinese by the end of the last year. But I aside from being able to introduce myself and ask some basic questions I don't understand a word.

Therefore I and (I guess I am speaking for the majority of international people watching this show) we rely on subtitles.
But nevertheless it's fun :))

As the message of this season goes: We don't have to speak the same language in order to understand each other and become friends :))

Alien:

I'm from Germany. c:

Ohhhh hiii :) I am curious, which federal unit are you from? I am from NRW :))

Lunallly:

Ohhhh hiii :) I am curious, which federal unit are you from? I am from NRW :))

Not that far from you, I'm from Saarland. c:

china! i’m actually an abc!!