i would like to write a currently watching article on the witch's diner and light on me. Please can you help me with the set up. it would be very thankful.

OK. I AM WRITING ON MY OWN

Christian:

i would like to write a currently watching article on the witch's diner and light on me. Please can you help me with the set up. it would be very thankful.

The drama Light On Me is a BL drama, which disqualifies it from possible article topics, but you can write the CW article about the Witch's Diner. I put your name on the list.

Hello! I would like to write an article on Okaeri Mone unless someone has claimed it. 

chiha:

Hello! I would like to write an article on Okaeri Mone unless someone has claimed it. 

I'll message you!

Hi again, I would like to do a currently watching article on 46 Days which has aired 11 of 18 episodes as of now (and it doesn't seem to have been claimed already).

chiha:

Hi again, I would like to do a currently watching article on 46 Days which has aired 11 of 18 episodes as of now (and it doesn't seem to have been claimed already).

ok!

I would like to write review/ recap of "2Moons2"

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 SG_94:

I would like to write review/ recap of "2Moons2"

Not possible since it’s a BL drama and it falls under the sensitive topics.

Can I write about what k-c-j-dramas taught me in life?

Kotoko:

Can I write about what k-c-j-dramas taught me in life?

That's a request for this thread but the topic is fine. A similar one has been claimed, I'll message you about it. :)

Can I write Korean Actors and Actress: Comparing their roles as Protagonist and Antagonist

Hello, I would like to write an article on the currently airing drama Seqalu: Formosa 1867